Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
@Nambra - some more info I wasn’t aware about but knowing a bit about China often makes me instinctively assume shit like this is occurring

Some COVID-19 test kits from China yield inaccurate results, DOH admits

Read more: https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/12503...d-inaccurate-results-doh-admits#ixzz6I3DMfg00
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
@Nambra - some more info I wasn’t aware about but knowing a bit about China often makes me instinctively assume shit like this is occurring

Some COVID-19 test kits from China yield inaccurate results, DOH admits

Read more: https://newsinfo.inquirer.net/12503...d-inaccurate-results-doh-admits#ixzz6I3DMfg00
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
The Second Virus Shockwave Is Hitting China’s Factories Already

Since last week, emails from foreign clients have been flooding into export manager Grace Gao’s in-box, asking to delay orders already made, putting goods ready to be shipped on hold until further notice, or asking for payment grace periods of up to two months.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Conveniently forgot that everyone is stuck inside and wants to know what’s going on. Although they are probably tuning in to listen to the Dr that speaks after him.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Still I wish some antifa hacker would take down twitter so he doesnt have a soapbox.
A couple of years ago a Twitter employee on their last day disabled his account. Only lasted a few hours before he had a tantrum and got it reinstated but the thought was there.

At what point do various Governors just start ignoring him and manage their states without his divisively useless input? Once this gets hold in Florida the death rate is going to skyrocket

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A couple of years ago a Twitter employee on their last day disabled his account. Only lasted a few hours before he had a tantrum and got it reinstated but the thought was there.

At what point do various Governors just start ignoring him and manage their states without his divisively useless input? Once this gets hold in Florida the death rate is going to skyrocket
States going rogue (or is that rouge?) Is likely to cause some mega domestic refugee issues, probably a bit similar to the dust bowl migrations of the 30s.

Didn't the NY governor pretty much flip him off the other day? My mother is not expendable...or similar.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
First Corona was a hoax and now he says if only 100,000 die its a good effort.
Psychopath.
No he is a sociopath
Psychopaths tend to be more manipulative, can be seen by others as more charming, lead a semblance of a normal life, and minimize risk in criminal activities. Sociopaths tend to be more erratic, rage-prone, and unable to lead as much of a normal life.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
The Second Virus Shockwave Is Hitting China’s Factories Already

Since last week, emails from foreign clients have been flooding into export manager Grace Gao’s in-box, asking to delay orders already made, putting goods ready to be shipped on hold until further notice, or asking for payment grace periods of up to two months.

China delays college entrance exam as fears grow over risk of coronavirus second wave

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
No new COVID19 cases in China though.

The whole world is going along with this lie...
Once this whole sorry mess is over then it will be interesting to compare the stats from other countries to China.

Will they end up with some wacky numbers that aren't inline with other more open countries considering China will be one of the first back to stability. Hence they should have their numbers available earlier and will be much harder to doctor them later on.