Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

_______

Is an alien from 2007
A couple of years ago a Twitter employee on their last day disabled his account. Only lasted a few hours before he had a tantrum and got it reinstated but the thought was there.
just wait until he gets it in his head to go after @jack for some idiotic reason or other like alex jones did; 0-banned real quick...

moorey

call me Mia
I is sad. I think it COVID19 had hit 6 months earlier, and people started to understand Medicare for all, it would have been a very different story.
Biden is hatred my many blue voters as much as Hillary. I’m not sure even Trumps utter incompetence is enough to cause a loss to creepy grandpa :(

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I is sad. I think it COVID19 had hit 6 months earlier, and people started to understand Medicare for all, it would have been a very different story.
Biden is hatred my many blue voters as much as Hillary. I’m not sure even Trumps utter incompetence is enough to cause a loss to creepy grandpa :(View attachment 361874
America made its choices a long time ago. Its been a lost cause for some time now, this doesn't change that.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Now Trump is losing support as the deaths climb, watch him lash out and look for others to blame.

Wonder if that will be enough for some in his team to jump ship.

moorey

call me Mia
Now Trump is losing support as the deaths climb, watch him lash out and look for others to blame.

He’d need to jump the shark to cause a ship jump. Red state people will be hit hard by this. They will listen to his and Fox’s lies about him being a saviour and Chuck’n’Nancy being the problem I fear.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie

He's primed his peeps for a 100k-200k death toll. If he's said it, would it still be considered a failure?

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Now with Biden as the alternative and no sign of Fox going away, Trump 2020 is a certainty.

Come back in 50 years and see if the world came out the other side of this intact. But there is still a long way down to go before any of this gets any better. The right has won, and it won a long time ago.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
America is going to be a very, very different place come November. I wouldn't be calling it this early.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Trump went from, “it’s just the flu” to “Europe had failed their citizens we are doing better“ to now “200k will die but every else is falsifying their reporting, we are not really leading the tally”. No change here

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Who's going to bat for the Red Team, if Trump's dead by November?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk