Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Big corporations and their leadership are a blot on society and are only in it for themselves. I really don't like the way the world is going with these entities having so much power. They are the reason why there is so much indifference and inequality between the haves and the have nots and the gap it ever increasing. They have taken over where dictators and the ruling class have left off but at least they had some loyalty to their countries, corporations are a global and will screw everyone and anyone.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Big corporations and their leadership are a blot on society and are only in it for themselves. I really don't like the way the world is going with these entities having so much power. They are the reason why there is so much indifference and inequality between the haves and the have nots and the gap it ever increasing. They have taken over where dictators and the ruling class have left off but at least they had some loyalty to their countries, corporations are a global and will screw everyone and anyone.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I believe we are now on the far side of crazy...

Does the almighty Don want people to shove UV torches up their arse and turn them on?

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For me the gold moment in that was the Donald appearing and launching straight into hitting the body with a big dose of UV whilst simultaneously looking like he’d just stepped out from under a sunbed

Jpez

Down on the left!
Watching this Buffoon is like watching Kubricks Dr Strangelove. Beyond ridiculous and terrifying all at once.

nathanm

Eats Squid
Is it just me or is everyone else just hoping that America lifts its restrictions and suffers the full force if their idiocy? As a country they really need to suffer through a major event to learn the value of human life and their place in the world which they hopefully realise isn't Number 1, number 1, number 1, continue insane chanting.