Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

moorey

call me Mia
better than GT.
Different than GT.
In all honesty, both bikes are a lot better than I give them credit for. Not my cuppa, but not my bike I’m looking for. Spoiler..we have this home for a test ride. Not doing anything until 2021 bikes drop, if at all. Money isn’t exactly plentiful, and Process is only 9 months old. It’s a very nice bit of kit in the flesh, though one size too big. Felix is keen to see how the 29” handles, given he’s grown a lot in size, strength and ability since his last experience on a hire bike 15 months in the QT.

Last edited:

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

slowmick

38-39"
Different than GT.
In all honesty, both bikes are a lot better than I give them credit for. Not my cuppa, but not my bike I’m looking for. Spoiler..we have this home for a test ride. Not doing anything until 2021 bikes drop, if at all. Money isn’t exactly plentiful, and Process is only 9 months old. It’s a very nice bit of kit in the flesh, though one size too big. Felix is keen to see how the 29” handles, given he’s grown a lot in size, strength and ability since his last experience on a hire bike 15 months in the QT.
Would love to try one. For $10K it would want to be an amazing bit of kit.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
With all Trump's leadership insanity how have we not seen an improvement in our exchange rate? Business and investment worlds obviously like a leader that puts profits before the lives of the populous.

I hoped (wrongly apparently) that the one good thing to come from all his policy flip-flopping and blatant public lying would be the return of affordable good ol' made in the United States of Trumpmania gun-totin' Yankee-made 'Uncle-Sam approved' bike parts.

My one hope is the normal Americans might actually bother to vote next election and save @moorey from his 29" fate. I'd always liked the concept of a voluntary voting system (so all the people that don't follow politics outside the fortnight before an election could exclude themselves altogether), but Trump really is the overtly evil flip-side I'd never considered.

moorey

call me Mia
Different than GT.
Outcome: Frame was just too large to gauge anything. Will try to get a play on an mates medium.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So is Trumpy going to take his bat and ball out of the election like he has with the press briefings on Corona? Maybe some mysterious illness that means he needs to ‘focus on family’ or something similar to save face with his supporters?

His approval rating must only be afloat due to the stupid that don’t realise he’s rotaly screw-in then and the mega rich that he keeps chucking cash at.

moorey

call me Mia
40% will vote for him regardless. Voting is optional, and no one is excited about Biden. He’s the worse possible scenario.