Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Shame its a fake. Its hard to trust anything on the internet apart from Rotorburn.
Even if she thought that, its doubtful a mother in that era would state something like that publicly.
I'm not so sure. Rupert Murdoch's mum was happy to give him grief.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Flow-Rider

Burner
Shame its a fake. Its hard to trust anything on the internet apart from Rotorburn.
Even if she thought that, its doubtful a mother in that era would state something like that publicly.
They put a lot of shit on the other sibling but most likely not for the world to see.

What's everyone think of the protest riots over in Minisoda ATM ?

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
I’ll be interested to see how Trump fairs wit’s the whole country not out of the woods with Covid-19 and now it’s burning to the ground

Flow-Rider

Burner
I’ll be interested to see how Trump fairs wit’s the whole country not out of the woods with Covid-19 and now it’s burning to the ground
Yeah, the place will be a mess if they don't stop the rioting, well I should say a bigger mess than what it already is.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
There’s an old Trump tweet (or 3) for every occasion. View attachment 363747View attachment 363748View attachment 363749
Country fractured? Weak leadership in Washington?

Didn’t really think that through did he...

“Our country is totally fucked, due to my weird leadership in Washington and you can expect Ferguson type riots and looting while I’m President”
FIFY Donny.

The US seems more the home of the brave than the land of the free at present.