Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

nathanm

Eats Squid
Its interesting that people are blaming trump for inciting racism. The U.S is quite simply a racist country, always has been, always will be regardless of its leader. What the U.S hasn't had is a president who incites violence against its own people, generally they instigated a war with some foreign enemy to distract from their own problems, this time it appears they are instigating violence amongst themselves as the common enemy is their own people, black vs white, poor vs wealthy, authority vs everyone, unemployed vs business, anarchists vs the opposite of anarchy (narchy?)

moorey

call me Mia
Its interesting that people are blaming trump for inciting racism. The U.S is quite simply a racist country, always has been, always will be regardless of its leader. What the U.S hasn't had is a president who incites violence against its own people, generally they instigated a war with some foreign enemy to distract from their own problems, this time it appears they are instigating violence amongst themselves as the common enemy is their own people, black vs white, poor vs wealthy, authority vs everyone, unemployed vs business, anarchists vs the opposite of anarchy (narchy?)
If you don't think he's fuelled the fire, you need to turn off Fox News......or acknowledge to yourself that maybe you're also racist.

nathanm

Eats Squid
If you don't think he's fuelled the fire, you need to turn off Fox News......or acknowledge to yourself that maybe you're also racist.
Jesus mate, that's a trump-esque reaction. If I don't believe in your thought process, so then I too am racist. Because you don't agree with the small amount I wrote then I must be one of those dumb people that gets their opinions from Fox news.

No, even if I didn't think he fuelled the fire wouldn't make me racist. Thats like saying if you draw a picture of a dick ejaculating onto a babys face then you are a paedophile.

Mate I really appreciate you selling me bike parts and stuff but fuck, don't shit on everyones opinions and thoughts if you feel they are inferior to yours all the time.

Anyway Trump didn't make those cops beat Rodney King and cause those massive riots decades ago. OJ Simpson didn't murder two white people and get off the charge due to Trump.

American History from past to present and even during their black presidents tenure the beating and murder of black people, for no other reason then their skin colour has continued unabated. This latest incident isn't new news.

moorey

call me Mia
Jesus mate, that's a trump-esque reaction. If I don't believe in your thought process, so then I too am racist. Because you don't agree with the small amount I wrote then I must be one of those dumb people that gets their opinions from Fox news.

No, even if I didn't think he fuelled the fire wouldn't make me racist. Thats like saying if you draw a picture of a dick ejaculating onto a babys face then you are a paedophile.

Mate I really appreciate you selling me bike parts and stuff but fuck, don't shit on everyones opinions and thoughts if you feel they are inferior to yours all the time.

Anyway Trump didn't make those cops beat Rodney King and cause those massive riots decades ago. OJ Simpson didn't murder two white people and get off the charge due to Trump.

American History from past to present and even during their black presidents tenure the beating and murder of black people, for no other reason then their skin colour has continued unabated. This latest incident isn't new news.
Ima quote that for posterity.

Trump has condoned racism.
Trump has endorsed racists and racism.
Trump has enabled racism.
Trump has incited racism.

Who the fuck draws a pic of someone ejaculating on a baby’s face?

Wtf about bike parts? We’ve had our differences in the past. Was as much my doing as yours, so I attempted to make amends for my behavior. Nothing to do with helping you out with parts really, just trying to be a better person (not THE better person).

I’m not picking up on one thing you’ve said. I’m picking up on the second thing today you’ve said. I stand my my SJW sentiments.

nathanm

Eats Squid
Ima quote that for posterity.

Trump has condoned racism.
Trump has endorsed racists and racism.
Trump has enabled racism.
Trump has incited racism.

Who the fuck draws a pic of someone ejaculating on a baby’s face?

Wtf about bike parts? We’ve had our differences in the past. Was as much my doing as yours, so I attempted to make amends for my behavior. Nothing to do with helping you out with parts really, just trying to be a better person (not THE better person).

I’m not picking up on one thing you’ve said. I’m picking up on the second thing today you’ve said. I stand my my SJW sentiments.
SJW sentiments?

mate im not angry, im just dissapointed.

anyway, my point was and without having to write a novel, Trump is an absolute piece of shit, the kind we haven't really seen in the Western world before.
But if people did every horrible, hurtful thing he ever said there would be attacks on Women (moreso than there already is), Journalists, Politicians, Doctors and the list goes on and on. He spits hateful tweets multiple times a day about a range of different people, races, occupations etc but no one riots, no one protests in fact he'll most likely still get voted in because of the way he is as a person. That culture is simply ingrained into the Amercian people.

Edit for context: I personally don't believe he caused or causes the police to assault and kill black people, that is something they've been doing all by themselves for centuries. What he does do is try to normalise violence, his comments about if people carried guns there would be less mass shootings, and his general reaction to mass shootings in general shows his complete disregard for human life as a whole, though its certainly his preference if it's poor or black people.

moorey

call me Mia
Australia and Australians are equally racist. We have been for centuries. Doesn’t make it acceptable that it continues of alleviate the blame when it happens every day.
I watched ‘The Australian Dream’ the other day and wept numerous times. Not because I personally feel shame that I did anything to cause it, but because I know I could do more to try to prevent things like it...but nothing will change it in my lifetime. If ever.
I’m done with this.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Peodophile or not, your drawing would be a huge concern to many.

Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk
What if the baby happened to have an orange toupe and was the president of the US?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

bear the bear

Is a real bear
If you look up incitement to racial hatred on Wikipedia, it lists the following under UK law which I think can be applied to Trump,
This offence refers to:
  • deliberately provoking hatred of a racial group
  • distributing racist material to the public
  • making inflammatory public speeches
  • creating racist websites on the Internet
  • inciting inflammatory rumours about an individual or an ethnic group, for the purpose of spreading racial discontent.
The funny thing is, is that when applied to Trump the source of 3/4 things is his Twitter account