Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Deadline hasn’t passed in most states. I’m not saying he could win, but as a 3rd party candidate, he could definitely effect the outcome if he ran.
The young vote and the black vote are what Biden needs to attract to win. Nek minit.
This is what I’m worried about - who does he divert votes from If he runs? Much like Nader in 2000.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I wonder if the revelations from Mary's book, can finally put The Donald in prison, once he loses Presidential protection?

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
I wonder if the revelations from Mary's book, can finally put The Donald in prison, once he loses Presidential protection?

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
From the snippets I’ve read, it seems more unethical and scandalous than illegal. More like to solidify his base over the persecution of the ‘worst treated president in history’

Ackland

chats d'élevage
We just need someone to green light a miniseries based on the (many) books with Trump played by Baldwin

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
From the bits I have seen quoted it just reinforces the existing behaviours and names the causes. The only new thing to me was him paying someone to sit an entrance exam so he could get top marks. Not expected but not surprising either.

moorey

call me Mia
From the bits I have seen quoted it just reinforces the existing behaviours and names the causes. The only new thing to me was him paying someone to sit an entrance exam so he could get top marks. Not expected but not surprising either.
Pretty much. Still, I love it all being out there...even though he’s likely to destroy her for his base.

moorey

call me Mia
No, but whenever I see a rat duo, I start cursing....It's called Two Rats Syndrome.
Similar. Whenever I see rats I feel like I’m a couple of camping shelters. I was getting really stressed about it and went to the doc. He said I’m just two tents.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Deadline hasn’t passed in most states. I’m not saying he could win, but as a 3rd party candidate, he could definitely effect the outcome if he ran.
The young vote and the black vote are what Biden needs to attract to win. Nek minit.
Cautiously disagree. Yep the black vote is important but it's the seniors in all those swing states that will get either candidate across the line, and that's where Biden will be most effective as a stable, moderate, experienced pair of hands verses endless tantrums and Kanye's Dragon Energy.

Polls (and yes we all know how accurate they can be) are suggesting that said seniors are breaking ranks with Trump in droves. The young love some good online noise and they should be venerated for their efforts at sinking the Tulsa rally but historically they never show up to vote. That's what flatlined Sanders in the primaries against Biden (who had all the oldies who did).