Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
That's fricken awesome...

I'm a drummer.

Love the faux Purdie Shuffle at 8 seconds...

I may have to have a go at playing some Trump.

Last edited:

nathanm

Eats Squid
So who like fish sticks?

How good is Kanye, both him and Trump really sum up America. I'm so thoroughly disappointed they won't get to run against each other, it would have been truly amazing.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
That's fricken awesome...

I'm a drummer.

Love the faux Purdie Shuffle at 8 seconds...

I may have to have a go at playing some Trump.
He does others too like The Rock and Jack Black's classroom speech in School of Rock!

Is he a particularly good drummer btw?

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I see Trump is now advocating hand washing as something to do re the Rona.

He's right on this shit!

Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I see Trump is now advocating hand washing as something to do re the Rona.

He's right on this shit!

Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk
As much as his diabolical backflips are selfishly motivated at least now it is in the public interest and hopefully less Americans will die or end up with long term debilitating conditions

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Trumpy-wumpy seems hell-bent on a path to despotism....... A few weeks back he flatly said he wouldn't accept the result if the election goes against him. Now he's trying to get the election postponed because because the postal sector of the vote might be too prone to fraud (meaning people might vote agianst him)........ Oh dear.

moorey

call me Mia
Trumpy-wumpy seems hell-bent on a path to despotism....... A few weeks back he flatly said he wouldn't accept the result if the election goes against him. Now he's trying to get the election postponed because because the postal sector of the vote might be too prone to fraud (meaning people might vote agianst him)........ Oh dear.
I saw an analysis of voter fraud from mail in ballots over the last 20 years. 0.0004%. Thats 4 in 1m if I math correctly.

That said, there were numerous cases of voter fraud in 2016 and the mid terms. Almost solely by republicans. Numerous times by elected republicans.

As always, it’s projection.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
I remember going to pre-demolition parties at various student squats back in the late 80s. Some of his comments in recent days resonate....