Try to break Freecaster.tv - Soon!

Ryan

Radministrator
Freecaster.tv, those fine purveyors of MTB racing on the internet are running a 'live' test of their servers and infrastructure ahead of the La Bresse World Cup to try and iron out any bugs they may be having.

Knowing full well that there are frequently issues with their coverage in Australia, they'd like as many of you as possible to log on at 2am Friday morning (sorry for the short notice, I just woke up in Canada) Sydney time to help them put as much load on their servers as possible and hopefully help to ensure that the live coverage from La Bresse goes smoothly for them and for you, the viewers.

So, CLICK HERE at 2am Friday morning Sydney time to watch a 'live' replay of DH action from Pietermaritzburg and 4X from Houffalize. You'll be doing your bit for the worldwide coverage of MTB racing AND confirming that you're a sad enough case that you're willing to sit up until 2 in the morning just to watch replays. I know there's plenty of you out there. DO IT!

Ryan

Radministrator
Hmm...the email I was sent said 2am and I didn't bother checking it out. Daylight savings time in Sydney at the moment?

NINJA EDIT! - If it's midnight in Sydney now then the test is at 2am according to the countdown.

indica

Serial flasher
All the countdowns are out by 1 hour, they fix when you click on one and load up the window.....