Tuggeranong Pines Canberra

FR Drew

Not a custom title.
Dude, if you're not doing at least 4 foot drops, no one here looks sideways at you.

I'll stick to Disneyland. Cam's little jump park on thursday was way beyond my abilities.

FR Drew

Not a custom title.
Yup, Cam's KeeWee is really sweet.

Too heavy for my liking. But, at least he can get his bike further than 6 inches from the ground. Guess this stuff all comes with practice.

Only problem with this photo is that he actually looks like he's putting some effort in. Perhaps if we're lucky, Jato will post the "I could be relaxing on the couch with a beer" shot of him floating over a rock shelf at Majura...

jmcavoy

Likes Dirt
FR Drew said:
Yup, Cam's KeeWee is really sweet.

Too heavy for my liking. But, at least he can get his bike further than 6 inches from the ground. Guess this stuff all comes with practice.

Only problem with this photo is that he actually looks like he's putting some effort in. Perhaps if we're lucky, Jato will post the "I could be relaxing on the couch with a beer" shot of him floating over a rock shelf at Majura...
Heavy my arse, the things roughly the same weight as your hard tail, it's by far the lightest DH rig I've tried, and don't forget, it's got 9.25" of travel... mmmm, it's an awesome bike! :D

Some new shots of the Pines

A couple of shots from Tuggeranong from this week.

Thought it would be best to add to a thread rather than start a new one.

lol @ grave dig.

Seriously though, it's pictures like these that make it embarrassing for me to even get out these days. Dont want people seeing me fist pumping after hitting a 12" rock shelf :)