VIC Sold

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: Turner Czar (Large, 100mm of travel)
Item Condition: excellent
Reason for selling: possible NBD
Price and price conditions: $1100
Extra Info: bought this in August last year and have spent a ton of time on it, absolutely love it. But NBD looms and would replace it. Frame is in excellent condition and comes with a spare hanger, grease gun, extra cable stops and a complete set of new bushings.

Can also sell as a complete with Fox 32 (120mm fork), Crest wheels and XT drivetrain if you want. PM for specs (2.5k and 11kgs)
Pictures: yep

Won't have the XTR for a complete build but gives you a reference

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So what's next? More DW goodness?
Possibly VPP actually. But if that falls through, then Pivots new bike (to be announced in the next few days) will probably be my next bike.

But if I don't sell in the next few days I'll probably still run the Turner for the rest of the year . Only listing due to the possibility of getting this other frame at the moment lol

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Possibly VPP actually. But if that falls through, then Pivots new bike (to be announced in the next few days) will probably be my next bike.

But if I don't sell in the next few days I'll probably still run the Turner for the rest of the year . Only listing due to the possibility of getting this other frame at the moment lol
Have you stripped it down to frame already?

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Erm... excuse me? I have not been informed... What's the new Pivot? Switchblade replacement?
New Mach 4 SL (100mm xc bike). There's a few leaked pictures and official announcement will be around the 25th I think

Does this ride like a small large or large large if that makes sense?
Hmm, well it feels larger sitting on it than my medium Intense Primer but smaller when standing and descending, if that makes sense? It's got slightly less reach but a longer effective top tube length which makes sense being an XC/light trail bike. Geo is still available on Turner's site.

In order words, I usually ride a medium (176cm/5ft9) but this large fits me like a glove.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks! Reckon I'd still take a Trail 429 over it for the extra versatility though.
You're right, it's an XC bike first and trail bike second. But that's what I'm after. Plus it doesn't need a super boost hub like Pivots other bikes, just normal boost. Big win for me since I've already got an expensive and light boost wheelset.

But major sidetrack aside, it's a little out of my budget

Back on subject, anyone want a Turner?