QLD Turner Czar XL SOLD

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Item: Turner Czar XL frame with Fox factory ctd shock
Item Condition: Good, a few minor scratches but no cracks or significant gouges etc.
Reason for selling: Just hanging around
Price and price conditions: $700 plus post
Extra Info:

My favourite frame I've owned, will regret but it has been hanging for a few months in the shed. I just have a hardtail and trail bike now so this is kinda in the middle.

It's a perfect XC / trail bike with a 120mm fork and dropper or a race bike with the 100mm fork.

The DW link on this Turner is the best setup I have owned including on Pivot and Ibis. It is so supple, nice progression and the most efficient also. Don't know how Dave T did it.

Shock was serviced every 12 months by Cyclinic and stanchion(?) and is in good knick.

KS Lev not included as a mate wants it but I could be swayed to make an offer if you want it with a southpaw.
Can throw in a 30.9 carbon seatpost if you need it.

Has a few minor scratches (photographed) but no serious gouges, cracks or damage.

Pictures:

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Miss my Czar. Been wondering if the DW Link on the new Pivot Mach 4 SL it's similar in feel. Would love the more progressive geometry with the same ride.

Good luck with the sale, if it was a large I'd almost buy it just to have another one