[Ty Bowmaker] Captyvate Media - Facebook Page

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Captyvate Media was founded in 2011 by Ty Bowmaker, a 15 year old filmer, editer and producer located in Wollongong, Australia.
In the short year Ty has been filming, he has collated an impressive portfolio and accolades commending his successful film contribution to the action sports community.

Captyvate Media aspires to produce media content based on the thrill-seeking and adventurous culture of action sports.
Our vision is simple, to make our mark, innovate, and entertain. Simple as that.

To keep up to date with all things regarding Captyvate's film and lifestyle, a Facebook page has been set-up, to give you all an insight into upcoming projects and latest releases.

Click here to like Captyvate's page on Facebook.

Thankyou all for your ongoing support, Ty Bowmaker.

Last edited:

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Working on a film project over the next few days, just updated my status. Check it out to see what's going on and make sure to like the page!

driftking

Wheel size expert
I always make sure to watch your productions TY. Incredible production and quality, I think people would be shocked to find out your such a young film maker.

Is this next production with brent? Looking forward to seeing it.

nskz

Likes Dirt
For someone so young Ty you have incredible initiative and drive which is pretty rare. You've often said some pretty funny stuff on the forums but your films speak for themselves, i'm sure you'll go a long way, good luck dude.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Hey everyone, just bumping this thread as I'd love to be able to keep you all in the loop a lot more with my film making.
If you haven't liked the page yet, please check it out here and be sure to like Captyvate Media!

Also launched a new Youtube channel that will host exclusive content as well as video tutorials. The channel can be found here.
Another 11 subscribers and my first video tutorial will be released. These tutorials will be released every 20 or so subscribers and will be full of tips and tricks to enhance your video making, including camera use, techniques and editing, all catering for the beginner to advanced film maker.
Hopefully some of you will find these videos beneficial and will learn a thing or two along the way.

Cheers,
Ty.

Last edited:

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Thanks for the mostly positive feedback. Have reached 20+ subs on Youtube and would love that number to continually increase, aswell as more support on Facebook.
The first 2 tutorials will be released next week, one based around editing, and one based around camera use/equipment. Hopefuly these will be of some use to people, but I am open to suggestions as to what people would like to see.
Once again, thanks for your support!