UCI Downhill - Mt Stromlo

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Hi All,

Just posting up some of my shots. It was fantastic being there and talking to all the pros, I can't believe they were all so approchable, Gee and Rachel where impressive, Cedric was damn funny and Jared Graves....well, I'm glad he was representing our country, he's a top bloke.
All images up later in the week.

Cheers

Hux

Last edited:

ozzy osbourne

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sick pics,
Looking through all these photos with the mud makes me think that you guys must have been freezing
Cheers

jackthewolverine

Likes Dirt
But it was real shit to fly all the way to Canberra just to see Sam Hill suck more then a Slut from St.Kilda, but nathen rennie showed he still got it.

alex

Pro Rider
But it was real shit to fly all the way to Canberra just to see Sam Hill suck more then a Slut from St.Kilda, but nathen rennie showed he still got it.
come off it champ, that was one bloody hard race to race in, and im sure sam would have much preferred to do well in front of his home crowd than to do what was still quite an impressive result. and the fact that you are having a dig at him definitely wont make it any easier on him if he is to stumble across your comment. thats my 2 bob.

and thanks heaps for the shot too hux, definitely looking forward to seeing the rest of them.

S.

ex offender
Yeah Hill owes you an apology for placing outside the top 10 on a track it's well known he doesn't like. Moron.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
I thought he did quite well considering the conditions and the track. Atleast he didn't put it down! Sam was available ALL weekend to fans which to me was worth a crappy Tiger flight to Canberra, but that's just MY opinion.

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
Your a dickhead mate.. In my talks with Sam he even admitted the track wasn't a strong track for him on the weekend as he isn't as a strong pedaller as Rennie, Minnaar etc. He did his best in the conditions. Just cause he didn't place up the top where you wanted him too. You shouldn't have been there mate if your going to bag him out like that. Not a true mountain biker...

Although he will be training up big time in the summer to get ready for the World Champs in 09...

But to you jackthewolverine I suggest you don't post here again..

cartman

Likes Bikes
What a nob, let me guess that he will easily smash Hill on the track right, he is the best rider around just no one knows it and he could not be bothered riding, as it will prove how shit he is.
A flight is nothing compared to the riders that we were lucky enough to see racing, think about it you tool.

Maximus182

Likes Dirt
Rennie's Flag...

I gave my flag to rennie... He took it on the podium..! :D
What a Champ, Wish he had of won though..

Russell Boothey

Likes Dirt
great photos it was so hectic around the triple treat lol did any one see those guys who started dancing on the jumps lol that was sweet