UCI World Cup #1 - Maribor - LIVE webcast

emcgough

Likes Dirt
Holy shit, you really appreciate just how good Sam is when you see the coverage like that. BTW, freecaster was fucking awesome, some of those final runs had me on the edge of my seat. It's amazing to be able to see every run and compare times/splits/lines, etc.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Woooooo Sam!!! What a weapon!

Rob Warner and Cedric Gracia were awesome commentators, I was laughing my ass off for most of that, ha ha GO ROSBIFF!

Last edited:

Viv92

Eats Squid
Pretty damn quick.

Bryceland's crash was horrible. At least he didn't actually go down in the rocks.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Camellini right up there too, suprising a bit...poor Bryceland BIG crash.
Camellini's run was mint, definately a name to look out for now.

miamibryce's crash was horrific:eek: looked pretty messed up even though he limped away - poor guy.

Wisey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That was awesome to watch, very entertaining with CG on the mic. Hill is a freak, he was visibly so much faster. Go Peaty, doin' it for the ol' boys and it's good to see CK get an ok result.

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm shagged this morning but what a great way to spend a night!
It really does seem like a race for second place this year. Highlights for me...

1. the last 10 minutes - once the fast guys started coming down the hill and each knocking each other off the hot seat (I think it started with Leov) you could feel the drama.

2. Miami Bryce - wicked whip off the first jump (great to see him styling it up for us at home).

3. Miami Bryce - that crash was brutal.

4. Peaty - the old man's back on it and still a force to be reckoned with. Love him.

5. Sam Hill - Stupid fast. If he makes Cedric want to retire, he must be flying.