UCI World Cup 2011 DHI 1 - Pietermaritzburg RSA

caddy

Likes Dirt
I agree 100% with Odissius.
Having a whole minute pedal section in the middle of a world cup downhill run is about as relevant as having them all jump off their bikes and swim up a river to the finish line!
I know that the UCI say that to win the overall the riders will need to exhibit talent, strength and fitness in a wide variety of areas and conditions and bla bla bla etc, but come on, the sport doesn't need flat pedal sections as long as this any more than it needs lycra! This is downhill! The sport and it's fan base isn't going to grow by seeing guys struggle to pedal big bikes along what is essentially a field.
Such a shame really because the top section of the track looks really good, and I've been hanging out for the WC season to kick off again for what seems like forever!!

*Rant over*

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Yay for Freecaster... :( :( Why did I even get my hopes up :(

As soon as the ticker counted over, BAM: 500 - Internal Server Error

Somebody forgot to upgrade the server capacity again :(

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
this is bullshit! was setup for the night with beers and a box of shapes. comes back to the old i wouldnt mind paying a few dollars if it would actually work.

Isildur

The Real Pedant
Even Freecaster home is broken. Looks like the didn't quite anticipate the demand... AGAIN!

I just put half a case in the freezer for the race... What a waste :(

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeh same here. Sitting watching the timer tick down for the last few hours... got to about 3mins and it crashed.

Have foxtel but no Eurosport. This sucks balls.

whiteman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So frustrating!
Getting keen to watch the race then... BAM! internal server error, sweet one Freecaster.

jjperko

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It'll work guys just not now, Freecaster has never completely failed to give some sort of coverage as far as Im aware

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
this is depressing. I have it all set up on the 50'' TV ready to go and BAM, it crashes.. this is shit.