Ultimate weight wheenie

StanTheMan

Likes Dirt
So..... we are all hopefully recovering from the Mont 24.

I had my first venture out very early this morning since the Mont. Cut a long story short. I had a massive OTH this morning while I was attemting a hotlap around my local track. Luckily no broken bones or bike parts. Just lots of skin missing.
great.....fantastic. Thats great for the weightloss programme, but then a terrible thought came to my mind. Sure I've lost 1/2 a kilo in skin. (cool LOL) but its going to grow back!!!! Thats OK i can deal with that...... but what if scar tissue has a higher specific gravity. Gawd I hope not. LOL

I took it easy for the rest of the lap.....soaked up the quiteness & beaty of the bush instead......but it keept comming to bother me.....mmmmm

discuss

Last edited:

cleeshoy

Eats Squid
So..... we are all hopefully recovering from the Mont 24.

I had my first venture out very early this morning since the Mont.
I was back on the (road) bike after the Mont on Tuesday - it was a very light spin indeed! Rode again on Wednesday (mtb) and the legs felt better. Another light-ish road ride in Thursday evening and again this morning - legs feeling almost normal again. Duael tomorrow which should be an interesting test to see how well the legs are going.

BTW 1/2 kg of skin lost? Christ that sounds painful (and alot of skin!)

StanTheMan

Likes Dirt
BTW 1/2 kg of skin lost? Christ that sounds painful (and alot of skin!)

err.... probably not, thats somewhat totally over exagerated.... but I'm soemwhat raw on my right side, shoulders arm & knee. I'm glad I was wearing gloves though.

not so much about my pain rather than " Is scar tissue heavier? LOL" :D

Last edited:

rangie

Likes Dirt
xtr

Ouch!

If you want to get down to xtr wt, have a dump before you ride. Your tacticts a a bit more extreme though :)