:D

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
i wanna see you riding it !!

looks sick...

where do you get 145mm profile cranks ?? :? :p

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
u should try what the lid on drop in did, he was riding with a fullface on a skatepark, doing hops and everything, pretty good for a 12 year old kid

fastrider gus

super huck
i thought those profiles were made specifically for uni's!? if you look in the catalogue they have them...

thats one beefcake uni... lets see you huck that bitch! lol

dazonic

Likes Dirt
I took it downhill a while back, and fell off 38 times :D. It was just as much, if not more fun as it is on a pushy!! When you fall off though, you fall forwards, usually because you're going too fast and hit a big rock. Because downhill trails are downhill, the further you fall forward- the further you fall down, and i landed on a rock with one foot and pretty much sliced my heel off! I can drop about 5', do a couple pussy ground tricks like suicide mounts, uni spins, E.T's and one foot riding. I'm yet to get manualling but it's gonna be sweet when i finally do :)

Gus- The Profile hub's made uni specific, but the spline is the same as all their cranks. I'm pretty sure they make 'em as small as 125mm for the 20" unicycles and the mini BMX race bikes.