Unparallel Rubber

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
With over 18months of trail testing. Link Sports is happy to annouce that we will be distributing Unparallel Rubber and bringing in their range of MTB and Commuter shoes via our Retail partners.

The Dust Up - Flat Pedal

Available in Mens and Womens sizing
Men's US6 to US14
Women's US6 to US11

Up Link - Clip in

Mens and Women's sizing
Men's US6 to US14
Women's US6 to US11

Roost - Flat Pedals

@pink poodle ... from our earlier discussion re shoe stiffness ... this is what I tend to ride in for general muck about. Compound isnt as sticky as the Dust Up and Up Link, but more so then your standard kicks. Flex is comparable to standard casual shoes. I've been working in mine daily for well over a year now.

More info below ... including pricing.

Expected Mid to late Nov ... on the water already ... just need to get past the whafing industrial action.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Please tell me you're going to get the West Ridge hightops in as well (or are able to order). My 5-10 Freerider hightops are getting tired and I prefer the ankle support and protection hightops give.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That bottom shoe does look nice and I am on the verge of retiring my Teva. Any chance there is some colours other than black?

...and I'm a little price sensitive.

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
Please tell me you're going to get the West Ridge hightops in as well (or are able to order). My 5-10 Freerider hightops are getting tired and I prefer the ankle support and protection hightops give.
This My five ten impact hightops are getting real long in the tooth.

Not enough good hightop options around

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I want a shoe that doesn't have a Vibram sole, doesn't weigh as much as a waterlogged sheep and doesn't cost a ridiculous amount.

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
Finally! I've been asking unparrallell on Insta and they said someone in Aus was testing.

Haven't had a good a shoe as my Tevas since I had to retire them.

Although pics of the sole are strangely always hard to find... the most important part.

And they are looking quite pricey.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
@beeb
Not in the first shipment ... but first shipment is always wrong ... Soz

I'm monitoring demand and if there are more of you (2 so far) we will bring them in ... apparently factory and US always has stock and MOQs aren't massive so can be relatively quick to reorder and land ... understanding shipping during COVID really sucks, so we will avoid this where possible ...

Early days yet ... we've only just started communicating to stores so could be in stock soonish if we get demand for a 2nd order. That said, we've ordered relatively big numbers to generate best pricing.

@pink poodle ... there is a Teva connection ... although UP has improved Toe Box construction, different / stickier rubber compound and they moved away from the metal cleat thingy to address cleat movement vs the amount of bolt torque needed to secrue the cleat on the old Teva's

This is Rotorburn ... who isnt price sensitive on here.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
@Nerf Herder would you consider the Roost to be a Five Ten Dirtbag equivalent?
Looks a bit more like the spitfire to me. Is a ety similar shape to the knocked up old teva im rocking at the moment too.

@beeb
Not in the first shipment ... but first shipment is always wrong ... Soz

I'm monitoring demand and if there are more of you (2 so far) we will bring them in ... apparently factory and US always has stock and MOQs aren't massive so can be relatively quick to reorder and land ... understanding shipping during COVID really sucks, so we will avoid this where possible ...

Early days yet ... we've only just started communicating to stores so could be in stock soonish if we get demand for a 2nd order. That said, we've ordered relatively big numbers to generate best pricing.

@pink poodle ... there is a Teva connection ... although UP has improved Toe Box construction, different / stickier rubber compound and they moved away from the metal cleat thingy to address cleat movement vs the amount of bolt torque needed to secrue the cleat on the old Teva's

This is Rotorburn ... who isnt price sensitive on here.
My current shoes (all of them) aren't SPD compatible. Is it noticeable in the roost?

Let’s see... @Zaf, @the drizzle, @wozza ...
Are you expecting somewhere around 5ten prices? They look like they’re non leather, which caught my attention.
Roost is suede, haven't read the others.

mooboyj

Likes Dirt
Looks a bit more like the spitfire to me. Is a ety similar shape to the knocked up old teva im rocking at the moment too.

My current shoes (all of them) aren't SPD compatible. Is it noticeable in the roost?

Roost is suede, haven't read the others.

So it looks like I own Spitfire's :p. They are still in great shape, but I literally have worn through the sole in both shoes. I'd love to be find something roughly equivalent that could work as "work casual" shoe when needed.

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah they look pretty leather free, through the power of synthetic tpu leather. I don't understand why shoe companies just don't put the "animal free" stamp on, if their product is animal free. Perhaps the good glue is still the horsey glue?
Some people still think synthetic = cheap and inferior.