Unparallel Rubber

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Unparallel rubber I thought it was a thread about some Maxxis tyres .
Nice conservative shoe design though.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
@Nerf Herder would you consider the Roost to be a Five Ten Dirtbag equivalent?
Yep To DB ... less of a boot vs the spitfire. No real toe box. Holds my foot better then my connies and Vans ... Sam calls them grandpa shoes.
Pretty much used mine daily for 18months ... tread is getting a flat spot on the ball of my left foot. Rubber has been more durable then I expected. The faux suede cleans out fairly well after muddy rides ... surprisingly doesn’t smell considering I ride in them too.

I like em.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
First shipment lands Monday ... I think I over ordered ...

Appreciate hitting up your fav LBS ... and for the support in advance.

Al

jrewing

Eats Squid

Al

Al
My 510's are almost dead. Can't wait to try these. Fuvk RC and lusty's haha. Ash also is up for a set as he has outgrown his 510's. Fuvk RC and Lusty's twice!

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Where can I get a pair of these bad boys in VIC...?
All the MTB focused stores know us.
YVC, Summit, GirtbyDirt, cycles galleria ... are the ones that stick in my head the most.
shipment landed yesterday ... MTBD has an preorder which hopefully hits them this week.

Now apologies, We are just starting to communicate out to stores re UP availability so no one will have stock yet ... this will take awhile, but heading into your fav LBS will help us out ... thanks In advance.

we got six pallets worth so good stock ... from memory men’s down to size 6 up to 14s ... half sizes to 12 from memory ...

apologies I can’t remember what I did for Women’s... re sizing I think the peak was at US7, 7.5, 8 women’s.

rough guide ... I’m a EUR43/UK8.5/US9.5 ... UP sizing is in US ... Fits real good [BBQ Pitboys voice]

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
All the MTB focused stores know us.
YVC, Summit, GirtbyDirt, cycles galleria ... are the ones that stick in my head the most.
shipment landed yesterday ... MTBD has an preorder which hopefully hits them this week.

Now apologies, We are just starting to communicate out to stores re UP availability so no one will have stock yet ... this will take awhile, but heading into your fav LBS will help us out ... thanks In advance.

we got six pallets worth so good stock ... from memory men’s down to size 6 up to 14s ... half sizes to 12 from memory ...
Wait, so you are getting the West Ridge hightops in now? Does that make this the second shipment?

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Just to be clearer ... UPlink, DustUP, Roost, DustUP Women’s in stock.

If you are after the Westridge ... DONT HEAD INTO your LBS ... we didn’t order any, likely won’t order any ... unless store demand changes ... which maybe one reason to head into your LBS

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Westridges finally inbound. All sizes ... but not exceedingly deep stock.
On the water landing sometime this month. Sorry I don’t have an exact date.

Roost restocking as well ... much deeper stock

all others good stock now.

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ive got the same size as my 510s and they fit fine - the UP shoes might be slightly more roomy if I was pressed for a difference. A year in on the shoes and I love the grip!

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
Ive got the same size as my 510s and they fit fine - the UP shoes might be slightly more roomy if I was pressed for a difference. A year in on the shoes and I love the grip!
Any thoughts as per length wise? Know that's pretty specific. My 5.10 Freerider Pros are just the right length at 11.5.... if UP any shorter i'll need a 12 but those aren't on sale at MTBD so trying to make 11.5 work. I suppose i could just return but there's $20 and a hassle.

northvanguy

Likes Dirt
Dust Up is the plan.

I swear someone asked me but the message is gone - promise this bit of info wasnt unsolicited :)

Last edited: