NSW Unsanctioned Trail Work in the RNP

jda

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I ride the rnp at least once a week. Buggered I'd know which trails are "legal" or not. If they want people to only ride the legal trails how about telling us which ones are.
The "no bikes" signs don't last long.

bowtajzane

Likes Dirt
I ride the rnp at least once a week. Buggered I'd know which trails are "legal" or not. If they want people to only ride the legal trails how about telling us which ones are.
the legal ones are the boring ones..........
the illegal ones are the funnnnnnnn ones.........:behindsofa:

Mattl

Likes Dirt
There was talk last year of some of the more popular "illegal" trails being included in the official trail network. I have seen a couple of these trails worked on in the last year to become at least as sustainable as sections of the legal singletrack so is there any progress on this happening? There are a few badly made new trails which I agree should be closed off but it would be a real shame to loose the good ones. I rode around Loftus last Sunday and have never seen so many people out riding there. If that number of riders were limited to riding the short sections of 2 way legal singletrack the trails would be dangerously congested at busy times.