Private Property Upper Hunter downhill & super D tracks

Kamameja

Cannon Fodder
Hi, we have a 700 acre property in the mountains located 2 hours from Windsor, 1 hour from Singleton. Over the last 3 years, since my son became involved in mtb riding,with the assistance of some knowledgable DH friends have built 2 downhill & 1 super D track. The reason for our first post is that most weekends the tracks are either not or under utilised - we have a 14 bike shuttle trailer & an old unregistered patrol to pull it with and would like to share our place with other mtb riders. One downside is that you need a good 4x4 to get here. Facebook page kamameja dh has some pics & some youtube vids also . Let me know what you think - I have no firm ideas on how it should work.

pinnin

Likes Dirt
Looks the goods mate,

Super keen to get up there for ride days and dig dirt. Good job on all the hard work

jeffro75

Likes Bikes
Looks great. Im sure a lot of guys will be keen. I have a 4wd so no problem for me to get there. I have 8 seats and a full length roof cage. Could bring in other guys and their bike if they can park somewhere before the track in.

Kamameja

Cannon Fodder
Thanks for the +ve comments. Welcome to organise a few friends to come along any weekend ,just let us know, or Like the facebook page & get updates when others are riding.