use of 'nazi'

Status
Not open for further replies.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Good points, but as a word, the conotation of "dumb" has all but replaced it's denotation.
I completely understand what you're saying about people taking it too harshly, and looking back at my posts I see I was one of them. Thing is, I personally wasn't offended, I was just arguing on pronciple. One thing I don't like though (and I reckon I've made it pretty clear) is people's obsession with "faggot", and "gay" as a derogatory remark.

I spose we just have to try and find a happy medium, I don't want the PC police running the joint, but I spose I don't want to come to a forum like Pinkbike either.

Just think before you post, I don't think you have to ask everybody's permission before you do, just think to yourself "is this a reasonable thing to say?". Another bit of advice I learnt is, before hitting the submit button, look at waht you've written and see whether that's something you'd say to a person's face. If it isn't, don't post it.

stewyg

Likes Bikes
this thread isnt about the use of the word nazi anymore, its about what offends who, and how fuzzy sounds like he has a distinct lack of intellegince when he mixes chiches (note the bad spelling

fastrider gus

super huck
my girlfriend went to one of those concentration camps.. she said it was the worst thing she had ever seen.. she said that there was the words "if there is a god, he will never earn my forgiveness" or something like that carved into the walls of one of the cells.. and the big gas chambers were like a big room with showers in the celing..
sick shit..

Status
Not open for further replies.