User created Video comp *Suggestion Thread*

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Hmmm, like you there's no real way of saying it without sounding up yourself but I'm thinking I'll get into the lower category when I probably should be in the higher.
I want to go in the lower category, there, I said it.
Trouble, I am quite positive you are capable of qualifying for the higher category.
Also Mitch, when are you posting up the videos in a thread?

Last edited:

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hmmm, like you there's no real way of saying it without sounding up yourself but I'm thinking I'll get into the lower category when I probably should be in the higher.
I dunno, I feel like I could be in the upper category but I havnt got my exports to export in HD and stuff...

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I dunno, I feel like I could be in the upper category but I havnt got my exports to export in HD and stuff...
As much as quality makes it look better, you can still do alot with non hd. Use your editing to make something worthy of remembrance.

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Mitch, should have the link in 40minutes. Exported in the wrong settings last night waited up for an hour or two for vimeo to come up with sorry vimeo does not support...blah blah blah. You'd think it'll not accept wrong formats before hand. Anyway hope that would be ok.

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mitch.Pierias said:
Yer you can if you want, Private videos are just so other people can't copy you. Which unless they are shooting at night very soon I guess they can't...
I had mine as private so that they where released all together and everbody hadn't watches the videos already.

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As much as quality makes it look better, you can still do alot with non hd. Use your editing to make something worthy of remembrance.
I know, this edit was really rushed and uploaded in the four hours of five I've had at home since christmas!

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
So, what criteria must be set for the second round?
There seems to be a bit of confusion as to what has been going on and what's official/what aint.

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
phew! I have been trying to get the copyright on a song remixed song for aggggggggeeeeesssss!

Will any one mind if mines a bit late? Mum got bitten by a snake yesterday and its abit chaotic round here if you know what I mean!

Maurice.

Banned
Well I don't know why you're getting copyright? Seems pretty pointless as it is a non-profit video that's gonna be watched then no more than 300 people max.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk