Vasectomy

indica

Serial flasher
Okay, I've had one. Great idea.
Recurring conversation with a friend as to whether or not he should have one.

Have you had one?
Why?
Why not?

indica

Serial flasher
Have you had one? Yes - No pics ....
Why? Don't want any more kids, I have 2 healthy and happy kids, I'm 35 (soon) don't need to do all that again!

scblack

Leucocholic
Okay, I've had one. Great idea.
Recurring conversation with a friend as to whether or not he should have one.

Have you had one?
Why?
Why not?
OK, lets have a real reply Indica, not crap from kids showing their complete insecurity about their balls. I suppose for some kids, making pathetic, crappy jokes in EVERY post they make is a way of hiding the fact they have NOTHING of value to say on any topic.

Indica, I have two girls, and that is all the kids we want. I'm now 38, and to end up with any more would create huge stresses in our life, and have done what we can to stop that. I have just had mine in July, and am yet to get the test to check that the procedure has worked correctly.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Good reply. To elaborate on what I said earlier;

I already have two kids who I love to death. I'm no longer with their mother, and to be having kids with any other woman I may end up with would complicate my life in ways I am simply not prepared to deal with, as well as destroying me financially. No, money isn't everything, but having more kids than you can afford to support doesn't do anyone any favours.

indica

Serial flasher
Thankyou.
When telling the fellas about it, they always said ... can you get it reversed, what if you leave your wife / everyone dies?

I don't want replacements, I've had my go...

pyrop

Likes Bikes
Have you had one? Yes

Why? I was 26 when I had mine done (37 now), had 2 girls & didn't want any more kids so that was it, chop chop!
One of the best things I have ever done & have never regretted it for a moment.
Well worth the small amount of pain & discomfort.
Would I do it again? yep.

Paul:D

Edit:
what if you leave your wife / everyone dies?

I don't want replacements, I've had my go...
Exactly my thoughts...

Last edited:

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
I haven't, but my dad has. He was 52 (?) when he had the procedure done. He got it done because he didn't want any more kids like me.

indica

Serial flasher
I know someone that lost one nut, almost lost the other, and had sperm removed with a needle to impregnate his wife ....

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good reply. To elaborate on what I said earlier;

I already have two kids who I love to death. I'm no longer with their mother, and to be having kids with any other woman I may end up with would complicate my life in ways I am simply not prepared to deal with, as well as destroying me financially. No, money isn't everything, but having more kids than you can afford to support doesn't do anyone any favours.
Good post. I'm living between my old man's house and my mother's house and while at my mother's house I live mums partner and two of his children (was three). I'm not your typical bleeding heart who's come from a broken home but I can and have seen the complications involved in a mixed family household. To put it quite simply - they don't work.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
I'm sure there are people out there who could make something like that work.

I'm just not one of them.