Vasectomy

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Post up how that goes. 7 days would be awesome. Is that your surgeon telling you that or the voices in your head?

I'll ring that clinic. Thanks for the recommendation
That was from the surgeon. He reckons some people go back to work the next day.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS

I was back at work the next day, and only took some 'brufen to take the edge off. Mind you sitting down for anything longer than about 20 minutes at a time wasn't real comfortable for the first week

scblack

Leucocholic

Ill believe people go back to work next day, that would be ok. No way would I ride a bike after a week.

Just let it heal completely. Too critical a procedure to go gung-ho early. I'm sure pain wise may be ok but I would not take that risk - I waited six weeks.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
As soon as you're comfortable, BUT it takes four to six weeks to clear the fish from the river, so to speak. Then you have to fill the cup to get the all clear.

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Post up how that goes. 7 days would be awesome. Is that your surgeon telling you that or the voices in your head?

I'll ring that clinic. Thanks for the recommendation
There's a book in the waiting room at the end that everyone gets to write in post-op. Some pretty funny stuff in it so think of something good to add.

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt

I dont think I know anyone who didnt go back next day. It really isnt as big a deal as people make out. Bag of peas on the nuts for a few hours after and should be good.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Post snip, most of the theme park is closed. There is only one ride open.
The amusement park has turned into a factory by that time anyhow.

Think outside of the box and make a lovely pair of earrings for the ever grateful Mrs.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
S
I'm getting one done tomorrow with local and sedative. Apparently I'm all good to ride after 7 days.

So how did it go? I see you posted so obviously you survived?

Oddjob

S

So how did it go? I see you posted so obviously you survived?
Urologist said it was the toughest one he has had to do. Took 40mins instead of 15mins. Had difficulty getting through the skin on the left side to access the vas.

Even so I'm doing ok. Taking today and tomorrow off to recover but can probably stop the panadeine tonight. Will probably be walking semi normal by the weekend.

DMan

Urologist said it was the toughest one he has had to do. Took 40mins instead of 15mins. Had difficulty getting through the skin on the left side to access the vas.

Even so I'm doing ok. Taking today and tomorrow off to recover but can probably stop the panadeine tonight. Will probably be walking semi normal by the weekend.

Bugger eh. Don't worry though, yours won't be the toughest. That'll be mine....

Oddjob

Bugger eh. Don't worry though, yours won't be the toughest. That'll be mine....
I do have one tip though. Bags of peas are much better than cold packs. They last longer and refreeze quicker.

DMan

I do have one tip though. Bags of peas are much better than cold packs. They last longer and refreeze quicker.

I might need a few. I've a 3 hr drive home after....

Oddjob

I might need a few. I've a 3 hr drive home after....
Yeah nah. Get a nearby hotel room for the night. You will also need someone to get you from the surgery. I was on local but they still gave me fentanyl, so having a helping hand was much appreciated.