Vasectomy

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
No more of those awkward "pop it on my tummy...TUMMY!!!!! NOT EYES YOU FUCKWIT!"
Hahaha... that is the definition of what I meant. Those swimmers think her eyeball is the promised land, the big eyeball ovary... and continue to try and break through the Sclera for hours after... red eyes for hours she said :D

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This might have some benefits for all men! Less risk of the most serious of sti (kids) and less chance of getting slapped on the face for an over enthusiastic accident!

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Good luck finding a doc if you're younger than your late 30s and childless......

My youngest arrived when I was 32 and it was only my single minded, unwavering determination that convinced the doc to go through with it.

But you're right, it make many things much easier!

ozzybmx

I paid Child Support for 17yrs out of 18yrs for my first child, been #1 influence for my 12 & 13yr olds all their life... never any regrets. Decommissioned nearly 10yrs ago and all is good... this ship is too old now to unselfishly bring a child into the world. I would love a new born, they are sensational, I am at the age where I am ready for grandchildren.

If at 45 I had another kid, at 75yrs of age if I got there, dementia free, cancer free, heart attack, stroke free ect, my child at age 30 would have a parent who could be looking at nursing homes, need constant care ect... They don't need that shit when they are setting out in their own lives.

The decision to get the snip means 'no more'... but really looking forward to my grandchildren.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Been married 25 years, no vasectomy. Hit myself in the eye last night.....
Careful big man! You'll end up with a pregnant hand. Always wear a glove.

If at 45...

ship is too old...
One of my mates was almost that old when he had his first kid. We may have given him plenty of stick about being grandpa when he drops her off at school.

She won't like you talking about her lime that. This could risk that super shuttle driver deal you have...I'm going to need some money.

ozzybmx

The ole ship was me, she's the dock... and can shuttle no matter what age she is :D:D:D

\m/ Moshboy \m/

Likes Dirt
Even following Forkin's fashion advice (seriously), it appears I still have "The Kavorka", any recommendations for the procedure in the Melbourne (ideally the Eastern 'burbs) area?

Cyclomaniac

Likes Dirt
You will hear a lot of blokes talking about how quick and painless the recovery is. Lying bastards!!! It's day 10 now and I am still getting around like a cowboy. Walking around feels like I am sitting on them. Whatever you do, do not run down stairs!:eek:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
As a single man that likes to imagine one day being able to throw the D around without the worst kind of sexual transmission (kids) becoming a life long problem, does this procedure reduce your urge/ability to fuck? I've heard that it can...

Litenbror

Eats Squid
As a single man that likes to imagine one day being able to throw the D around without the worst kind of sexual transmission (kids) becoming a life long problem, does this procedure reduce your urge/ability to fuck? I've heard that it can...
Second @indica hasn't changed anything from that aspect and they are 95% reversible so if you want the little std's running round at a later stage you can go in and get it re-plumbed.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Quite the opposite. Imagine almost zero risk of additional parasites in your house scrounging the internet, and insisting on being fed, watered, shod and indulged. Fun without the high consequence downsides, and the spontaneity is huge plus.

Did mine almost two decades ago, 20 min operation and back to playing football inside two weeks.

It was definitely one of my smarter moves.

Get it done fellas.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Negative. An aging wife on the other hand...

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Quite the opposite. Imagine almost zero risk of additional parasites in your house scrounging the internet, and insisting on being fed, watered, shod and indulged. Fun without the high consequence downsides, and the spontaneity is huge plus.
You've pretty much quoted Mrs George's point of view on it too.....,

Negative. An aging wife on the other hand...
+1 on this too, unfortunately.....