Vasectomy

\m/ Moshboy \m/

Likes Dirt
Ha, I was at Dr. Snip this morning moshboy. 9:00 start and in the car heading out at 9:27 .. All good, had 2 chicks playing with my bits for 15 minutes and making jokes about dicks and balls. Bahaha .. Needle prick at the start them nothing.. A bit of an ache now Lying in bed but its fine.
Would I do it again? No, because well.. I don't need to.
Should I have done it years ago? Fucking oath.
"Ha" indeed, we might have even crossed paths. My appointment was 8am and was done by 8.30ish. Unfortunately I didn't get the cock and ball comedy routine, but also didn't get the post-op achy balls either.

Have taken it easy and even did a few hours work (we might even be in the same game if your handle is anything to go by) in the office this arvo, staying off the tools.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Did you boys get your "Dr Snip" stubby holder when you left? I initially didn't use the stubby holder, the cold beer was very useful for calming things down.

I also scored a new TV out of the deal, wifey thought a shiny new flat screen would help keep me on the couch. Milk it for all its worth

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

\m/ Moshboy \m/

Likes Dirt
Yeap, got the stubby holder & a choccy frog to boot :D

Yeah, think I might have to play it up a little more The missus has been very keen for me to take it easy, even getting into trouble for putting a load of washing on before coming to work this morning. I'm predicting my recovery could be months......

latheboy

Likes Dirt
Haha, yeah got a stubby holder. The nurse and doc .. Hello ladies... Were joking that I should have a snip party, BBQ with meat balls bahaha ..
My wife is a nurse so not lots of sympathy but more than normal at least.

Milpool

Have knuckles, will drag
We have our second kid due September, assuming all goes well I'll be in for the snip shortly after. Not excited but necessary.

What's the going rate?