Very Last 2007 DH bike

swanny

Likes Dirt
Hey guys,

Its been a great year for buying a DH bike and with another awesome Vic season coming up with 9 races from October it is still great to buy a DH bike ready for next season, even if your interstate.

We only have one 2007 model Norco Team DH left in stock and we are very keen to sell it. It retails for $6500.00 and I've got it in the shop for $5000.00. Now, Im going to be negotioable on this one cos we like to keep em moving so give me a call and Ill can see what we can do. The bike is really sweet with 888 WC forks, XO groupset, E-13 chainguide, Juicy 7 brakes, Hadley hubs plus the best of the rest.

We are also now taking pre orders for all the 2008 stock and can I just say that the prices on the Norco, Kona and Iron Horse bikes are great for next year so get in early and grab a great deal.

We will look after anyone one who pre orders bikes because it means that there is less risk for me to stock them and therefore i will do great deals.

We also have one more 2008 Norco Atomik in stock in size S. Best DH for 3k EVER. Wont be getting more of these till November.

Cheers Matt
www.yarravalleycycles.com
9735 1483