vic dh series

Pick the seven tracks you would most like to race in the vic dh series 2010/11

• Total voters

INTENSE DHER

Five cans short of a six pack
i really hop we race Mt Baw Baw and Mt Buller i must downhill at these places next
season.

1: mt buller

2: mt baw baw

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is Mt Beauty for Big Hill or short course, I'd prefer short course mind you.

Also, Barjarg has a new track i hear, would it be that one or the older track?

Few finer details might help some voters.

But with that said, you could run any combination of those tracks and it would be an awesome series.

Jimass

Eats Squid
If you're talking about the new flow track, they wouldn't race that but i haven't heard of a new race track being built yet..

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you're talking about the new flow track, they wouldn't race that but i haven't heard of a new race track being built yet..
no a new race tracks. there was word going round a while ago. The one they used their last race was awesome tho, definately somewhere id look forward to going back too

dl79

Likes Dirt
Bring on Barjarg. Please!!!!! I like them all, for different reasons but prefer the rockier trails (International, Taylor,Barjarg,Yack). Also enjoyed the new youies trail because it was so fast!!

S.

ex offender
Whos been to Granton? never heard of it before :confused:
It's between Narbethong and Marysville (close to Marysville) on Mt Gordon. One (well, two) of the more oldschool tracks in Vic... just narrow goat track with lots of rutted corners. Far from the worst track in the world, but there are better tracks around, especially for racing.

woody 14

Eats Squid
no a new race tracks. there was word going round a while ago. The one they used their last race was awesome tho, definately somewhere id look forward to going back too
what i herd at the ride weekend awhile ago was that the new track is far to dangours to race and they wernt even letting people ride in. they said that the whole thing is like the chute on the old track. so i think if we do race it, it will be on the old track.

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what i herd at the ride weekend awhile ago was that the new track is far to dangours to race and they wernt even letting people ride in. they said that the whole thing is like the chute on the old track. so i think if we do race it, it will be on the old track.
sounds fun.....

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
granton is really fun to ride, and wouldn't make a bad race, no worse than some of the other tracks.

shepp needs more votes, i reckon that track is good fun racing :)

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Youies (Track 10), Yack, Taylor would be awesome again.

Would like to try Barjarg too... And race on Buller, rather than just lazy runs.

broomey

Squid
get some nar

i reckon mt taylor should get anthor go, maybe more people might come
this time. but mt baw baw , buller and eildon are rad. beauty short course
is sweet. also think that the steep rougher tech tracks are the way to go.