Vic Down Hill Series 08 - Long Gully

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
A huge thank you to all the organisors and volunteers for putting on a huge event. Considering the numbers, it was run pretty smoothly. Pics will be up Wednesday morning when I get a dedicated highspeed internet connection.:D
Keep an eye out for Simone's pics, pretty good for the second time using a DSLR.

Meanwhile, he's something to wet you appetite.

And don't forget, you can now purchase the full size images!

Hope you like........

Hux

Last edited:

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Nice techniquie Lewis!... eyes up, fully focused on hitting that next berm. Ha!

http://www.mtbpicsonline.com/files/images/vssrd108lg07/large/033.jpg

... And how could I forget Crooks effortlessly combining break dancing with downhill mountainbiking - a true pioneer of the sport

http://www.mtbpicsonline.com/files/images/vssrd108lg08/large/009.jpg
Crookshanks moves are catching, I saw some young bloke trying it on shortly after that. I told him to take a bow as well.:D

CoUtTa

Likes Dirt
Long gully snaps???

great as pics real fine i like them alot... so many gallerys cannot find any of myself but heaps to search through if anyone finds some of the hardtail section can they tell me what gallery and page please??? thanks:cool:

Joff

Likes Bikes
A big thanks to Hux and Marni, plus the rest of the mtbpics crew, for another huge effort.
Thanks for leaving out the "errotic pics" from the gallery !!!!!!

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
don't want to sound like knob, but i cant find the gallery...
Hi there Whip, do you know what Hyperlinks are? Just follow those, or click on the Photos button up the top and head to the Vic Series Pics.

nice work pal, any chance of seeing pics from thursday night riding last week? :)
Yep, They are coming......Keep an eye out on here for them.

great as pics real fine i like them alot... so many gallerys cannot find any of myself but heaps to search through if anyone finds some of the hardtail section can they tell me what gallery and page please??? thanks:cool:
These run in Race order Check around galleries 13 or 14.

A big thanks to Hux and Marni, plus the rest of the mtbpics crew, for another huge effort.
Thanks for leaving out the "errotic pics" from the gallery !!!!!!
For a small fee, I won't post them on any adult websites.... Anyone know a good gay poor site to post them on?

Last edited:

Smooth King

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice photo's Hux. Awsome as..

Those bastards stole my Signs. God damn it !! :mad:
Lol. All my work for nothing.. :rolleyes:

FatYZ0

Likes Dirt
once again the mtbpics crew are opening our eyes to the great ridding by the whole of the vic series ridders. All the way from Elite to Novice,
Well done to all of you and cant wait for Barjarg. ;)

James