VIC Enduro Tour

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well now I'm tempted, but my fitness is shizen (and while the spirit is willing, the flesh is weak and spongy)...

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You’ll be fine, chigger.
You haven't seen my (lack of) descending skills! :D
Currently trying to convince the wife that I've been to enough of our kids' birthdays and I can miss one for this (also trying to convince a mate he should get of his arse and sign up too)

moorey

call me Mia
You haven't seen my (lack of) descending skills! :D
Currently trying to convince the wife that I've been to enough of our kids' birthdays and I can miss one for this (also trying to convince a mate he should get of his arse and sign up too)
You haven’t seen my lack of everything. See you there.
Aren’t you on the TT?

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Question from the ignorant; it appears there are technically 4 categories I could enter into - Elite, Sport, Expert, Veteran. I'm assuming at least Elite and Sport are for people who take things a bit more seriously than I do, but what's the difference between Expert and Veteran, and does it really matter which one I choose?

Going to have a dig out a 3/4 length jersey, or hope Santa hasn't finished his shopping yet as I've only got T's for riding in...(bloody rule-makers :))

Minlak

custom titis
Question from the ignorant; it appears there are technically 4 categories I could enter into - Elite, Sport, Expert, Veteran. I'm assuming at least Elite and Sport are for people who take things a bit more seriously than I do, but what's the difference between Expert and Veteran, and does it really matter which one I choose?

Going to have a dig out a 3/4 length jersey, or hope Santa hasn't finished his shopping yet as I've only got T's for riding in...(bloody rule-makers :))
Elite - Racer Boys / Girls taking it serious
Sport - Wanna be Elite racer boys/ girls or sand bagging elite racer boys / girls
Expert - Oh God I hope I dont die
Veteran - Older people that have stopped using the excuse that they lost because they are younger than me