VIC Vic Gravity racing calendar.

moorey

call me Mia
Not sure where the best place to bang this is, so I'll add it also to the DH and Enduro forums.

I've just started an FB page to try to keep track of upcoming gravity events. Share it around it you find it useful, let me know how to improve it, and please let me know of any events that I haven't added.
Cheers.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Seems like a good idea to me @moorey. I'm probably more likely to use it for the opposing reason (avoiding inadvertantly riding places where events are on...), but not sure why there's not more froth from the racers for it.

Suspect it may be a "build it and they shall come" type thing.

moorey

call me Mia
People are probably smarter and better organized than me, and better at keeping track of events.
It’s helpful for me to keep on top of things, if nothing else.

Sandakan

Likes Bikes
Thanks mate. This is great for us.
Missed out on tickets to Enduro at Bright cause we found out too late and bought a ticket for Silvan not realising Buxton was on the same weekend.

moorey

call me Mia
Missed out on tickets to Enduro at Bright cause we found out too late and bought a ticket for Silvan not realising Buxton was on the same weekend.
Nothing could have saved the Bright enduro unfortunately. Was basically sold out before it made it to the series FB page.
Will attempt to put the rounds up as soon as I see them, but you’re better off frequently checking their page for updates. At this point I only have dates.

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Not much bang for buck at Buxton, Silvan will be a big day out (Even though the tracks won't be super long)

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Super Flow?
I take it back @moorey, the Silvan Superflow round offers very little.
Strava KOM's on the 3 tracks are as follows;

Temple of Zoom - 4 mins
Bakers Dozen - 1:22mins
Downhill #4 - 1:30mins

150m elevation climb up to Temple & DH#4.

If you did each trail 5 times as allowed, it will be roughly 1750m of climbing for the day.

moorey

call me Mia
I take it back @moorey, the Silvan Superflow round offers very little.
Strava KOM's on the 3 tracks are as follows;

Temple of Zoom - 4 mins
Bakers Dozen - 1:22mins
Downhill #4 - 1:30mins

150m elevation climb up to Temple & DH#4.

If you did each trail 5 times as allowed, it will be roughly 1750m of climbing for the day.
But can you pay them to shuttle you instead like at Buller SuperFlow ‘enduro’?

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
@leitch it was only ever going to be sanctioned trails, but they could have got a bit creative with bunting and fire roads to add some length
Yeah, honestly I just hadn't even thought in that detail hah. Just thought "oh yeah superflow at Silvan would be fun" but really lapping ToZ and Bakers all day sounds like a snoozefest.