(Vic) Red Hill Gravity Enduro

Markee

Likes Dirt
Any chance of the new Stage Two video for those of us that can't make it down for some practice Ducky?

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Given the staggered release of videos, it will be either tonight or tomorrow night. I'm suspecting that as the New Stage it'll be the last one released. I'll bung it on here when it's available.

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Given the staggered release of videos, it will be either tonight or tomorrow night. I'm suspecting that as the New Stage it'll be the last one released. I'll bung it on here when it's available.
Correct, the reason for the staggered release is in preparation of the new stage this year, otherwise it would be more flogged than it already is..

Liam

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Tonight's release is Stage 5 - presented by Hillview Quarries; Pins & Needles in all its off-camber rooty glory.

[video=facebook_share;1595586433796302]https://www.facebook.com/redhillriders/videos/1595586433796302/[/video]

Which as suspected means Stage 2, the new one, will complete the set tomorrow evening.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Correct, the reason for the staggered release is in preparation of the new stage this year, otherwise it would be more flogged than it already is..

Liam
Plus only releasing one each day builds the suspense. :wink: Thanks again for your work on these. :yo:

I posted the first few in quick succession here because I was a day or two behind them initially going out, but they've all been one each day.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Here it is fellas, the final piece of the puzzle: Stage 2 - Presented by DHaRCO. Bit of a special treat this one, as it's a part of the Stage 2 trail proposal that is still going through the Parks Vic grind; it has an in-principle green light but has not yet been formally signed off, so yes this is technically still an unsanctioned trail! Some of you may know it by a name that pertains to elements of carpentry and dentistry, but a condition of its use this weekend is that we don't use its name in any promo material. So it's simply Stage 2. Enjoy.

[video=facebook_share;1596543237033955]https://www.facebook.com/redhillriders/videos/1596543237033955/[/video]

teK--

Eats Squid
The video looks deceptively flat. Just rode stage 2 twice and had a blast. The rain will be welcome to bed in the second half.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Rain came a little bit late, absolutely threw down while we were packing up. Good in a way though, would have been a pretty unpleasant day if it came earlier.

Please share your feedback on the event (except the junior entry pricing, that's already been covered enough!), both positive and negative, so we can address those things next year.

To everyone who came along, and to all who helped put the show on, thanks a bunch. :yo:

teK--

Eats Squid
Had an absolute blast.

So well organised and the way the stages were set in this order was good. It meant the pedally stages and longest transition were done earlier in the day.

The detour through rock salt was superfluous we should have just skipped that and saved the gas for pins.

The on road signage could have been bigger and more often , particularly since there were a lot less riders heading over to stage 2 and 3 this year so easier to miss a turn.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
Thanks mate, I'll pass that on. Any particular sectors that need better signing, or just generally more frequent on the longer bits?

teK--

Eats Squid
Thanks mate, I'll pass that on. Any particular sectors that need better signing, or just generally more frequent on the longer bits?
Stage 1 to 2 around friends track caused some confusion with all the little tracks leading off the main fireroad.. Also once you got up to the top of arthurs seat road around Eagle there could have been more. Otherwise it was all well thought out.

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Here is the wrap up video from the event!

[video=facebook_share;1601393066548972]https://www.facebook.com/redhillriders/videos/1601393066548972/[/video]

Thanks to everyone who made it amazing

Liam