VIC - Vario Skizo HT; only one in OZ

rhyno

Likes Dirt
Bike: Vario Skizo (hardtail), complete bike
Colour: Black
Date it was stolen: 26th Jan 2005
Where it was stolen: Out of Trevor's Car in Donvale
Specs: Vario Skizo frame, DJ2's, Armour brakes, orange funn bar+stem, XT Mech.
Other Discriptions: If you see a skizo it is stolen, it's the only one in Australia. This is Trev' bike and was stolen from his car with wallet and phone. See pic below, taken boxing day, no changes to pic.
Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:

lotec

Banned
That is one of the least discreet things i could ever think of stealing, you're sure to get it back, the only question is how soon? ;)

wonderllama

Likes Dirt
hey, thanks ryan, if ya see it beat up who eva is riding it. n call me or ryan
ryan : 0414839513
n because my phones got stolen too: either cal mi mum : 0403013545
or my work 95618091
thanks so much
i finally got my bike finished after 6 monhts of doin it up, n a week later its gone.
do wat ya can thanks
atm its got dh tyres on it

Ozza

Eats Squid
That sucks, hope you get her back soon! ill keep and eye out down my way dont you worry
Cheers Cam

vps

Likes Dirt
Found your bike :)

Hi Trev,

Well a couple of young guys (about 13 yrs old) arrived in our shop today with yr bike. They wanted a trade-in value, apparently for a mate of theirs.

Lucky you did some leg work because only one guy in here recognised it. Michael is his name if you wanted to thank him.

I called the cops as soon as Michael advised me. Glad we could be of service. Keep us in mind when you're doing your next upgrade :)

Tony Macfarlane.
Manager, Bicycle Superstore Nunawading.

matt99

Likes Dirt
Well this definatly is a good thing, even though Trev just got the new one, well two is always better than one. Does any one know what ended up to the little bastards who took it? What did the cops do?

rhyno

Likes Dirt
Yeah cheers to the guys at the Superstore, i'm sure some goods will be finding there way to you soon ;)
Not sure what will happen to the kids because the cops say it is very unlikely it was them who stole it...they say they bought it at a garage sale. Trev certainly had a good day yesterday, 3rd in HT at buller on a 2 day old Tequila and his other bike gets recovered.
Anyway, Thanks again to the guys at the superstore and to everyone who was keeping an eye out the last couple of months. Bloody marvelous.