[VIC]Where is the best Fox maintenence shop in melbourne.

sonicusx

Likes Dirt
I searching for city central...but too expensive ....lol.....
just need chainging the damping oil..

I hope to near trainstaion. Thanks, who tell me.

d0018411_4d1a6a52d49e4.jpg

Last edited:

dj_14

Likes Dirt
Head machinic at open road cycles in glen waveley is heading to the weekend fox course late august. And will be able to service them late this month.....dunno there prices yet tho....

Lard

Likes Dirt
At Giant HQ in Carnegie on Princess Hwy there's a certified Fox service guy. He serviced mine and replaced leaking seals lasy year, I think it was $100 or $150.

Exie

Likes Dirt
Good feedback!

I've just wrapped my fork & shock up today ready to make contact Tekin this week.

I'll post an update with how I go, but obviously, they sound pretty good.

Exie

Likes Dirt
By way of an update, my fork & shock came back excellent.

The guy seemed really genuine and honest, no BS. The price was fair and he used all genuine parts.

He good with communication, did an evaluation, sent me a quote with some options and then honored the price when the work was done.

He was working from home, doing it out of his garage, but it was a pretty awesome garage, everything was spotless and organized really professionally. So that wouldn't detract me from using him, the whole process was very professional. He returned all the old parts/seals which shows he did the work.

Apart from that, just riding the bike again it feels a whole lot better! Amazing what a difference a service makes!

This guy definitely knew what he was talking about, so I'd recommend using them.

Good luck!

Wisey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
By way of an update, my fork & shock came back excellent.

The guy seemed really genuine and honest, no BS. The price was fair and he used all genuine parts.

He good with communication, did an evaluation, sent me a quote with some options and then honored the price when the work was done.

He was working from home, doing it out of his garage, but it was a pretty awesome garage, everything was spotless and organized really professionally. So that wouldn't detract me from using him, the whole process was very professional. He returned all the old parts/seals which shows he did the work.

Apart from that, just riding the bike again it feels a whole lot better! Amazing what a difference a service makes!

This guy definitely knew what he was talking about, so I'd recommend using them.

Good luck!
When it comes to Fox suspension, Ken is the man! Simple. Whatever you need.