Victorian Downhill Series 2017/18 season

Koper25

Likes Dirt
Hi all, don't miss Round 2 of the Victorian Downhill Series, hosted by Fat Tyre Flyers at Narbethong on November 18/19.

Enter online now: https://online.mtba.asn.au/ERegister.aspx?E=5148

The Victorian Downhill Series has a class for everyone from first-time riders to world cup pro's and short travel enduro bikes!

Join us for your first race, get your practice in for Nationals or just come down and have a rad time!

FB_IMG_1509700872197.jpg

Check out all the photos from the FTF DH ride day to see what you're in for: http://www.ftfdh.com.au/ride/narby-ride-weekend/

Last edited:

Nautonier

Eats Squid
I know it says 160mm or less for the "short travel" category, does anyone know if 160 rear and 170 front would be acceptable or would that be lumped in the 200mm+ front and rear category? My forks ramp up wickedly and only ever use a max of 160 travel anyway ;) Are the only categories in short travel 'sport' and 'under 17'?

Also can't find any info on the age brackets for Vet's/Masters 1-2 etc.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I know it says 160mm or less for the "short travel" category, does anyone know if 160 rear and 170 front would be acceptable or would that be lumped in the 200mm+ front and rear category? My forks ramp up wickedly and only ever use a max of 160 travel anyway ;) Are the only categories in short travel 'sport' and 'under 17'?

Also can't find any info on the age brackets for Vet's/Masters 1-2 etc.
I'm tipping 170 front is not short travel but neither know nor care.

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Thanks Boom, age is clear, but I guess da rulz is da rulz (searches around for that 160 air spring on the old Lyrics).

Nautonier

Eats Squid
Just race in regular DH, I reckon a duro might be quicker at Narby anyway.
Totally. That last bit is pedally as all hell and there's actually nothing that technical on the track since they took out the really big drop. Bit of rain would change the story though.