Video Game World CUp

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
gee, i bet the guys who win that comp get out alot :roll: :lol:

South Korea has had professional video gamers for 'a while' !?!

wombat

Lives in a hole
Yeah, because it's heaps less mature than riding a pushbike down a hill, or running round a paddock trying to knock out some guy with a lump of fake leather.

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Simo said:
yeh, that is a dumb game :p
I'm not really a big fan, but it is a good exiting game, I hate the boofhead culture, but I like to go to a game at the 'G every now and then, it's good fun. It's not dumb, you should be proud...

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i was kidding. i have nothing against AF:, dont mind the odd game and I can name most players in my team which i've semi-supported since i was 3 thanks to my dad, essendon bombers.
I do know most of the crap/good player sin the league aswell, just not a huge fan.

G

LOL, itd be much much cheaper to join the army. They give you a real gun. and the shit thats going on atm your bound to get some action some time

THE ARMY...THE EDGE

stewyg

Likes Bikes
LOL, itd be much much cheaper to join the army. They give you a real gun. and the shit thats going on atm your bound to get some action some time

THE ARMY...THE EDGE
problem is theres a posability u gotta shoot real people to

Simo wrote:
yeh, that is a dumb game

I'm not really a big fan, but it is a good exiting game, I hate the boofhead culture, but I like to go to a game at the 'G every now and then, it's good fun. It's not dumb, you should be proud...
well yeah, its an exciting game and i used to enjoy it a bit, but at my school we get force fed football, theres an attitude around the school, even among the staff, that MTB and skatin and stuff like that arn't "real" sports.