Views exclusive to two wheels

garrry

Squid
heres one from one of the local trails in townsville. takes an hour to get up there and 15 to get back down again :D
thats magnetic island and castle hill in the background

Attachments

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Nice photo garrry! Great view. Thanks for sharing. Looks like it would be a nice ride down :)

Elbo

Bit of a thread revival. Here's the view from Mt Stirling (near Mt Buller) in North East Victoria. November 2010. It's a beautiful ride up there now with the Stonefly Trail finished.

needaride

Likes Dirt
Some epic shots in here, gotta love a good bike adventure where the uphills are rewarded with a few sweet views and then some even better downhills!

knob scortcher

Likes Dirt
heres one from one of the local trails in townsville. takes an hour to get up there and 15 to get back down again :D
thats magnetic island and castle hill in the background
i wonder which trails you rode to the top i ride up easy street, beefwood, the longway and that takes me 30 minutes at my fastest. but im not sure if the longway was there at the start of the year.

by the way great photo looks great so rewarding when you get to the top.

Last edited:

Elbo

Looking down into Looking Glass Bay, from a lookout in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park north of Sydney. You can get there by following firetrails from Terrey Hills.

My bike at the same lookout:

Climbing up to Mt Stirling, near Mt Buller on 'Stonefly' a couple of years ago. Awesome trail!:

jhb

Likes Bikes
brew2.jpg

Not exclusive to 2 wheels, but a brewery at the bottom of a fun descent is good. With Mt Wellington in background, which we just rode down.:Banane35:

from the top.jpg

and one from the tippy top

Last edited:

Elbo

Love it jhb!

Great looking pub, and you Tasmanians are lucky to have such a great mountain right next to Hobart. Last time I went up Mt Wellington I didn't have a bike with me, was regretting it for ages afterwards!

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Local Look out. 3km from my front door so not really exclusive but...
Me and the things hw.jpg

The Wolgan
Mountain bike 007.jpg.jpeg

Platony's crown
Mountain bike 031.jpg.jpeg

Caperty
Mountain bike 045.jpg.jpeg

The Wolgan
wolgan.jpg.jpeg

Attachments

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
not mine

pretty exclusive to mountain biking!!

they think it's all over...

it is now....

imago

Likes Bikes
Some from a recent trip:
1st one - Glentress, after a climb up one of the main trails. Wicked rolling countryside,
2nd one- Rad set of unofficial jumps built in the forest near Krakow. The trails through the forest here were a great example of how immersive MTB'ing can be, despite how close to city/home/whatever you are.

glentress.jpg
wolski.jpg

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The first 2 are from a trip to NZ.. First is a view from Rainbow Mountain,

march 2013 156.jpg

And the second is the view OF Rainbow Mountain..The first pic is from the TOP of THAT!!!

march 2013 152.jpg

This one was a lucky shot, riding along the Cairns Esplanade !!

dynasis 065.jpg

Elbo

View from the end of Waratah Track off West Head, Ku-ring-gai National Park, Sydney.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391261357.574943.jpg
View over Berowra waters
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391261467.023553.jpg
Looking to the city over Kuringai national park
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391261600.423422.jpg
Looking to the west of Cowan
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391261871.273300.jpg
Over lake Jindabyne