Views exclusive to two wheels

slowmick

38-39"
Exclusive to two wheels and nutters doing the Oxfam walk Chriso_29er - it's like Burke street some days. Nice pic though.

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nothing too special about this pic (actually was an accidental snap) but an "exclusive view to two wheels" are bloody logged pine forests, and NZ is full of them.

But who else would ever have reason to venture into logged pine plantation forests except mtb riders?

IMG_20151029_100821x.jpg

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I travel to New Zealand a bunch of times each year and even after 174 visits, I am still in awe of the beauty of that amazing place.
Three of the shots are in New Zealand:
-The one without a bike in the photo but with the snow capped Aspiring national range is from The Remarkables. That's a mission on a bike! For anyone who's flown in or out of Queenstown, that's the big range on the south side of the airport.
-The photo with my Sight in the shot is the point in Wanaka where the lake turns into a small river towards Albert Town, just near the trail head of the Deans Bank trail.
-The photo with my Aurum is yep, you guessed it! Cock Rock off Coronet Peak in New Zealand.
-The other photo is me at home in Coffs Harbour riding some lines on the edge of Australia.

Attachments

will2

Likes Dirt
Serrata, when you get to the end instead of riding up the firetrail back to the start you go down.... Maybe another 200m of firetrail to the bottom. Then same way back up.
Oh right that makes sense. I was looking at it as though it was below Seaforth oval, that's why I was so lost.

If only we were allowed to explore those military buildings.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Nice one foxpuppet! Didn't know there was a firetrail/driveway up there, only ever been up the walking track, which isn't rideable unless you're Hans Rey.

One of my favourite things about this time of year is getting back to ride my old stomping ground of Albury. This is the lookout at the top of Nail Can Hill yesterday. Pretty cold for summer, and a storm was blowing in, so my mate and I high-tailed it back to the car on the firetrails after riding single track out to the lookout.

Elbo

Not necessarily exclusive to 2 wheels, but a popular and beautiful spot to ride to in Sydney with great views. La Perouse.

Elbo

Came away with a bunch of views exclusive to two wheels after doing a week long ride from Moss Vale to Albury last week. Here's one of the better ones. Not strictly exclusive, but far enough out from anything and at the end of many a steep hill, that you'll be one of the few people to find it if you go riding up that way.

Brayshaw's Hut, Boboyan Road, ACT

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Trig at Falls Creek a few days back. Awesome spot. Freezing cold and a little late in the day.

Falls Creek.jpg