Views exclusive to two wheels

^^^ Nice Johnny.

IMG_3949.jpg
Always a cracker way to end the day in Roto. Corridor Trail, Whakarawera

IMG_2696.jpg
Another from NZ. After riding some cool trail around Ohakune, this is the view it ends with.

Last edited:

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Had quick shufti at the new Domain trails that Dirt Art are working on.

IMG_0787.JPG

IMG_0788.JPG

Distance from CBD, 1km :thumb:

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Let me know if you come back through Canberra and have time to grab a coffee/beer.

Sorry about the weather......

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Let me know if you come back through Canberra and have time to grab a coffee/beer.

Sorry about the weather......
Will do mate :tea:
This was from our ride through to Albury a couple of months back. Just going through old photos, currently craving some bike escape time. Would love to explore the south of the ACT more. Definitely keen for more riding down your way once it warms up a bit.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Yeah, I was wondering how you were able to get a blue sky pic like that when everything has been so cold and wet down here for almost two months now.

Elbo

It's probably almost 2 months to the day we went through there, so sorry about being the harbinger of winter. Blue sky the whole week until the last day heading into Albury, when it pissed down.

That reminds me, managed to get a good shot before that storm swept through at the top end of Lake Hume/Murray River. From here it looks like a rain storm, but it was actually dust, closely followed by rain!

And a pic from near Tumbarumba, NSW on the same trip.

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
It's probably almost 2 months to the day we went through there, so sorry about being the harbinger of winter. Blue sky the whole week until the last day heading into Albury, when it pissed down.

That reminds me, managed to get a good shot before that storm swept through at the top end of Lake Hume/Murray River. From here it looks like a rain storm, but it was actually dust, closely followed by rain!
The top pic is a ripper, great colours, were you using a decent camera?

Elbo

The top pic is a ripper, great colours, were you using a decent camera?
Thanks mate. Yeah, thought it would be worth carrying the DSLR despite the extra weight. Glad I did because there were some awesome landscapes and photo opportunities; too many probably, felt like I was stopping every 10 minutes to take a photo. Was using a Canon 500D with 35mm f/2 fixed prime lens and it lived in a waterproof handlebar bag most of the trip.

With the recent migration back to Qld, I've been having a good time familiarizing with my new local trails at Victory Heights. Really surprised by the quality of the network that they've put together. Certainly worth a look for anyone on the Sunny Coast wanting a 2-3hr blat on the bike. Yet to venture further afield but am definitely itching to get along for one of Garapine's ride days given it's 5min from my joint.

14141549_10153873948458951_552142864298618226_n.jpg

Elbo

With the recent migration back to Qld, I've been having a good time familiarizing with my new local trails at Victory Heights. Really surprised by the quality of the network that they've put together. Certainly worth a look for anyone on the Sunny Coast wanting a 2-3hr blat on the bike. Yet to venture further afield but am definitely itching to get along for one of Garapine's ride days given it's 5min from my joint.
Exploring new trails has got to be one of the best feelings!

Fabulous..
Are these your local trails in Japan Tubeless? Looks awesome!