Reason for selling: Stupidiest template ever time to fix it
Price and price conditions: Well less than $9.95 / spacer
Extra Info: I need 4 of these please
Pictures:

1662728443592.png

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
If you’re not in a hurry I think I have some. They’re in Canberra I’m not, so it’d be a few weeks.

Minlak

custom titis
If you’re not in a hurry I think I have some. They’re in Canberra I’m not, so it’d be a few weeks.
No rush - Op isnt until 23rd and 2 weeks recovery so mid October before I run out of fork most likely - trying hard to not just upgrade the fork already lol

Chamelion

Likes Dirt
Let me bang one out... I have a real one to compare to, so if the dimensions work out I'll print you the 4 you need.... just cover postage.

Minlak

custom titis
Let me bang one out... I have a real one to compare to, so if the dimensions work out I'll print you the 4 you need.... just cover postage.
Its ok - I appreciate the offer - lets see if Tubbsy has some before we waste filament etc - I cant use it in anger for a month anyway :)

Chamelion

Likes Dirt
Its ok - I appreciate the offer - lets see if Tubbsy has some before we waste filament etc - I cant use it in anger for a month anyway :)
Just in case, and because im bored, im printing a couple anyway.... I might end up needing them myself, having fox 34s on my bike and only having one spacer on hand. 19g of filament for the two im doing is nothing LOL

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Just in case, and because im bored, im printing a couple anyway.... I might end up needing them myself, having fox 34s on my bike and only having one spacer on hand. 19g of filament for the two im doing is nothing LOL
We have a good thread for this stuff

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Looking through my garage sale thread it looks like I have three:

Hope to head back to Canberra in the next two/three weeks.

Minlak

custom titis
Looking through my garage sale thread it looks like I have three:

Hope to head back to Canberra in the next two/three weeks.
That looks like they - let me know when your back in Canberra :) Thanks