VSS #6 Big Hill 2009

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As usual , I missed a lot of riders. These are mostly U17s , U19s and elite men

Some U17s , a few sport (?) and some U19s are here

Elite men finals here

Perfect weather , a mad track , a great way to finish the series. Massive thanks to everyone involved in another fantastic Vic DH series. Bring on 09/10 ! :)

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Yeah Tony!! Stella shot!!
Were we talking about panning shots at Baw Baw?? Cant remember, was a bit intoxicated...
You got it down pat here ;)

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah Tony!! Stella shot!!
Were we talking about panning shots at Baw Baw?? Cant remember, was a bit intoxicated...
You got it down pat here ;)
Yep , inspired by that conversation ! Thanks Patto. I still want a Sigma 10 - 20 , but the kit lens is capable. Another flash is required too , but I'm pretty happy with todays results anyway.

Woff : It was good to be racing man ! I think I'm back to where I was before the collarbone. :)

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
Great shots as always mate!

Thanks again for the flash, I finally managed get some half decent shots too!

Wisey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It was good to be racing man ! I think I'm back to where I was before the collarbone. :)
Yeh Hucker.... Nice riding Tony, pretty sharp time. Dave nearly fell off his bike at the end, he was blown up like a balloon, it all caught up with him.

Nice shots too...your snapping is becoming very consistent.

Last edited:

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks

TONY!
I must say you do take some very very good photos, I really like the one of the guy in the Zebra stuff on the Kona, it's a great shot, also that kid looks fast as besides he crashes all the time. :rolleyes:
Thanks a heap man.

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks for all the comments guys. It was such a great weekend , getting some decent "new style" shots was a bonus for me and I guess anyone lucky enough to get snapped !

Great shots as always mate!

Thanks again for the flash, I finally managed get some half decent shots too!
Good stuff , looking forward to seeing some mate.

Very nice shots Tony. None of me though.:(
Sorry Darcy , I missed quite a few riders , my flash trigger was playing up and got progressively worse as the day went on. I'd be happy to do a photo session for club members at Beechworth one day.

TONY!
I must say you do take some very very good photos, I really like the one of the guy in the Zebra stuff on the Kona, it's a great shot, also that kid looks fast as besides he crashes all the time. :rolleyes:
Thanks a heap man.
Haha ! Thanks mate :)

sharp

like a spoon
hey mate
amazing work, really good photos. funny enough i rekon i saw you taking the photo of me on my race run......and i was blind for about 2 secs coz of flash!!!:p but no worries there.
GREAT STUFFF!!!
thanks mate

darcyaw

Likes Dirt
Sorry Darcy , I missed quite a few riders , my flash trigger was playing up and got progressively worse as the day went on. I'd be happy to do a photo session for club members at Beechworth one day.

Yer that would be sick as.