[WA] 5 years since I last rode, Who here is from Perth?

Karnage

Likes Dirt
Hey All

It's been 5 years since I last rode, I don't know anyone in the Mtb scene and was wondering if there is anyone here from Perth that frequently rides street/urban/park or downhill? I had a look in the watering hole but doesn't seem to be any posts in there or active. Apologies to mods if this is in the wrong section.

Still have my street hard tail and my short travel dually. Have a Hilux for easy bike transport so say Hello if you frequently ride in Perth!

Thanks

Justin

PerthMTB

Likes Dirt
I'm in Perth but am a bit of a lycra XC type, so can't really be any help with the "street/urban/park or downhill" scene - sorry!

You could try posting on the Perth MTB Club site - you don't need to be a member of the club to post on the forums, just register - http://perthmtb.asn.au/

Or you could hang around the Camel Farm one weekend, as that seems to be the epicentre of MTB in Perth these days...

WarbyD

Likes Dirt
Hey Justin.. I'm in Perth and head out to either Kalamunda or Jarrahdale whenever I can (try to get out each weekend, ends up being more like once every few weeks unfortunately!) but don't fit into the "street/urban/park or downhill" category.. more the "just out for a ride and trying not to crash into that tree.... ah SHIT, hit the bastard!" group!

..Don't suppose you're the same Justin who happened to come out for a ride at Kalamunda a couple of weeks back with myself, John and Chris are you?