WA Riders

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Last edited:

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I’m interested in meeting up for a ride sometime, am 50yo with some skills and not much fitness

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
So where do all our WA contingent ride normally?

I’m mostly night riding at Kalamunda, but occasionally get to Goat Farm and Jarrahdale.

Have a Dunsborough holiday booked for April so looking forward to checking those trails out. Might even take the young fella for his first night ride.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So where do all our WA contingent ride normally?

I’m mostly night riding at Kalamunda, but occasionally get to Goat Farm and Jarrahdale.

Have a Dunsborough holiday booked for April so looking forward to checking those trails out. Might even take the young fella for his first night ride.
Goat Farm, Kalamunda/Valley, Dwellingup - down south when I can - Pemberton was running awesome after a 3 Chillies refresh late last year, Margs seems to always have work done and again was running pretty sweet when I last rode it. Hanging for Nannup that looks awesome, although some of it looks pretty huge!

Rorschach

Almost exclusively Kalamunda myself, mainly due to time constraints with young kids. Normally out for 630ish and back on the road about 8
Go to Duns pretty often as we have access to a place down there so thinking of taking my bike down

My fitness is shot at the minute, not getting out nearly as much as I want to.

discofrank

Likes Dirt
I was gonna hit that up at the weekend but lack of sleep put paid to that. Any good?
genrally its pretty average well the new stuff , the old scholl is good if you know where , happy to show you one day, they built some good stuff ( albiet very short ) by the pickering brook sports club , ( litrally the best WTA have built )

Im local to lesmurdie :) im curretnyl only ridign around the swan or bibra lake lake, hopefully dirt soon

Rorschach

genrally its pretty average well the new stuff , the old scholl is good if you know where , happy to show you one day, they built some good stuff ( albiet very short ) by the pickering brook sports club , ( litrally the best WTA have built )

Im local to lesmurdie :) im curretnyl only ridign around the swan or bibra lake lake, hopefully dirt soon
I’ll keep an eye out for the Zerode around Bibra Lake then, I drive past twice a day. I’m in Beeliar

discofrank

Likes Dirt
I’ll keep an eye out for the Zerode around Bibra Lake then, I drive past twice a day. I’m in Beeliar
thats taken a back seat to the transition sentinal! the tranny rides better , shifting is still fucking shit ( full XT groupset ) i really need to bring the zerode back to a 160mm bike not a 140

wesdadude

ウェスド アドゥーデ
I was gonna hit that up at the weekend but lack of sleep put paid to that. Any good?
It's great because it's a short pedal away but I don't think it's worth travelling for. There's some small features in some places and enough paths that I usually end up on a different trail when I hit Pickering Brook.