VIC Wanted - xfusion slant damper / 170mm cranks / ISCG old guide + Gold Bling FOUND

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
After a couple of things to round out the bits on the bike collection, sell me your stuffs please!

Item: xfusion slant damper unit or a set of broken forks with a good damper
Price range/Willing to Pay: FOUND!! wasn't expecting that, well done rotorburn!

Item: 29" tyre + V Brakes
Price range/Willing to Pay: FOUND (and my cousin is stoked with his new bike BTW)

Item: iscg 03 (old) top guide for single ring. BB mount would also be acceptable.
Price range/Willing to Pay: cheapie on eBay is $16 posted, but that's unrealistic, more than that is fine
Extra Info: have a nice iscg05 ethirteen guide sitting here, but can't use it on wifeys craftworks because stupid standards. Happy to swap this if it suits you.

Item: 170mm XC/AM crankset, 72mm BB, 104BCD preferred but open to whatever
Price range/Willing to Pay: ~$100, i guess more for something nice.
Extra Info: Have a set of 175mm X9 cranks / 24T ring / BB but wifeys legs aren't as long as some. i can swap or part swap. As above bonus points for getting it to us before ignition

Item: gold bling
Price range/Willing to Pay: would be entirely dependant on the component and bling level
Extra Info: wifey has settled on black/gold for the crafty. It currently has a gold chainring so looking around to see what else we can add. Pedals, grips, seatclamps, stems, rotors, swap the black stanchion revs for something with gold stanchions etc etc...

Have a few things currently that i can swap:
Yeti ASX frame
216mm monarch 3.1 rear shock
175mm X9 crankset with 32t NW ring and BB
Various stems - thomson / truvativ / easton

Item: hope pro 2 rear 135x10 end caps
Price range/Willing to Pay: found

Item: Shimano brakeset - either a cheapish SLX/XT last gen OR a more expensive Zee/Saint set for stopping power i probably dont need
Price range/Willing to Pay: found Zee's!

Item: 30.9mm dropper post, external or underseat lever (can't do internal without applying drillium)
Price range/Willing to Pay: found, thanks ideate, brand X is a winner!

Item: shimano 10sp shifter + chain
Price range/Willing to Pay: found, thanks champions!

Item: 26" #EnduroBro wheelset - 20x110 front & 10 or 12x135 rear - tubeless ready
Price range/Willing to Pay: Found thanks!

Item: your old 10 speed shifter & derailleur OR 9 speed shifter & derrailleur & cassette
Price range/Willing to Pay: Found thanks!

Last edited:

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Wheelset and old 9speed stuff sorted, huge thanks to the two fella's that had a haven wheel each and decided to sell at almost exactly the same time :p

Still chasing a 27.2 dropper, no huge hurry but we may just lash out for a new Eten if nothing pops up.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
now chasing a 30.9 dropper instead, and a 10sp shifter/mech
I may have a used but perfectly functioning 10 speed SLX + Shadow Mech and a 10 speed chain. No Shifter tho.

If I have them, you're welcome to them for the price of postage ?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I may have a used but perfectly functioning 10 speed SLX + Shadow Mech and a 10 speed chain. No Shifter tho.

If I have them, you're welcome to them for the price of postage ?

:jaw:

provided you don't get offended when i sling you a little extra for your trouble, that sounds amazing!

let me know if they're kicking around when you get a chance and we'll sort it out then.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
:jaw:

provided you don't get offended when i sling you a little extra for your trouble, that sounds amazing!

let me know if they're kicking around when you get a chance and we'll sort it out then.
I have the Mech... no chain Unfortunately. Send me your address and I'll post it to ya. Might even make the postie today.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Still awesome, pm incoming

May your weekend be blessed with smooth fast berms...

Sent from my Xperia Z3C using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
It's on the way in the post mate.....

You're a legend mate, arrived safe and sound Thursday. Opened it today, looks cleaner than anything I've got on my bikes

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
125 might even be too much, I only thought of this after the bike was built but she's not running the seat super high. I reckon it's all systems go on this one

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Bump!

now chasing a black haven front wheel + 170mm cranks + some shimano brakes

removed a few things that have been sorted...

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I think I have some shimano brakes and 170mm (SLX or XT) cranks I don't need. Will double check in the parts bin this evening.
Ace mate, thanks. Let me know what you have and how many monies I need to get to you in order to secure them

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Brakes are found

Now chasing 135x12 end caps for hope pro 2 Evo hubs. Unless I can reshape the 142x12 caps? Is that a dumb idea?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Brakes are found

Now chasing 135x12 end caps for hope pro 2 Evo hubs. Unless I can reshape the 142x12 caps? Is that a dumb idea?

I might have the end caps. Or a pro2 bolt up axle and freehub which is even stronger. Pm me.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk