VIC Wanted - xfusion slant damper / 170mm cranks / ISCG old guide + Gold Bling FOUND

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I might have the end caps. Or a pro2 bolt up axle and freehub which is even stronger. Pm me.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Spectacular mate! Bolt up for strength is the end game anyway so if you have a better way than 135x12 caps and my trusty old adapter then I'm all ears. PM incoming

Sent from my Xperia Z3C using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Bump

Anyone got 170mm cranks and an iscg 03 guide they can get to us before next weekend?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Thank you sir, just gotta sort some old v brakes now

I'm now chasing a damper unit for an xfusion slant (will any of the xfusion 34mm dampers work?). It's along shot, but worth asking I guess...

bootsandall

Likes Dirt
Should be able to help you out there with the Slant damper body, will check the spares but pretty confident that I have it still (Parts Hoarder Anonymous should be a on this forum somewhere!) Also will check for the v-brakes

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Holyshitareyouforreal?!?

Thanks mate, I thought the slant damper was a massive long shot, held no hope at all for it. The suspense is killing me now

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Still looking for gold bits? I've got grips, seatpost clamp, qr skewers and headset cap.
Ta mate, yep still looking for bits of gold bling

The qr won't be any good unfortunately, it's 12mm rear and 15mm front. But keen to see a pic of the rest if it's not too much hassle?

bootsandall

Likes Dirt
So upon closer inspection I have discovered that it looks like its just a rebound circuit and the top cap. Sorry but if you still want it let me know.

Attachments

deano

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, I have a well used complete set of slants with a serious crown creak (post mega crash) complete with dust. The wicking Loctite trick didn't fix the creak so I retired them. I'm scared to ride the chassis but RL2 damper and DLA air spring should be fine. Happy to part with them for $100 + post. They are just taking up room in my garage :)

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
So upon closer inspection I have discovered that it looks like its just a rebound circuit and the top cap. Sorry but if you still want it let me know.
Bummer.
That's the lower section yeah? Almost certain my lower is ok but the top is caaaaactus.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
That sounds absolutely perfect mate. I get a set of forks up and running and some spares to boot!

Pm incoming, let's get this show on the road