Wanted: 30.9 seat post for test fitting

phillynight

Likes Dirt
Item: Any 30.9 seat post in ANY condition
Item Condition: Any, the worse the better hahaha
Price and price conditions: Don't want to spend a whole lot as it's just for test fitting while I am reaming a seat tube 30.0 > 30.9

I'm going to be reaming out the seat tube on a project bike from 30.0 to 30.9 and would like to use a 30.9 post for test fitting. It will likely get scratched during testing so I don't care what condition it is in and I am going to use a proper 30.9 dropper but I would rather test fit an old straight post than to scratch up a nice dropper. Actually the worse the better as I don't want to spend a whole lot of money on something that will be binned anyways :)

If you have one laying around collecting dust give me a shout, Melb would be best so I can pick it up but if it's cheap to send it Post then I can probably swing that too.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Item: Any 30.9 seat post in ANY condition
Item Condition: Any, the worse the better hahaha
Price and price conditions: Don't want to spend a whole lot as it's just for test fitting while I am reaming a seat tube 30.0 > 30.9

I'm going to be reaming out the seat tube on a project bike from 30.0 to 30.9 and would like to use a 30.9 post for test fitting. It will likely get scratched during testing so I don't care what condition it is in and I am going to use a proper 30.9 dropper but I would rather test fit an old straight post than to scratch up a nice dropper. Actually the worse the better as I don't want to spend a whole lot of money on something that will be binned anyways :)

If you have one laying around collecting dust give me a shout, Melb would be best so I can pick it up but if it's cheap to send it Post then I can probably swing that too.

Thanks in advance!
I can give you one, or loan you one if you don't need it for keepsies. I'm in narre warren...

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Would you consider lending/renting out reamer once the job's done? Have a seattube that could do with a light pass & can't justify buying the tool for one use.

phillynight

Likes Dirt
Would you consider lending/renting out reamer once the job's done? Have a seattube that could do with a light pass & can't justify buying the tool for one use.
Heck yeah, happy to share it around to whoever needs it, might have one person ahead of you who wants to use it too. I was in the same boat to spend the money for a single use but yeah if I can help other people that makes it more worthwhile. I'll send you a msg when I get the job done

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Heck yeah, happy to share it around to whoever needs it, might have one person ahead of you who wants to use it too. I was in the same boat to spend the money for a single use but yeah if I can help other people that makes it more worthwhile. I'll send you a msg when I get the job done
Awesome, that'd be fantastic! Cheers