Wanted - 9speed shifter/derailleur (Found / Sold)

moorey

call me Mia
1 don't have empathy, or a conscience

2, got a 8spd twist shift from pushys last night w free ship $11

3 it's for my wife to use, she can't reach drop bars, after she is done slapping me around she'll b around to your houses to beat u up!
So...you don’t need my 8sp shifter? 9sp cassette?

Daniel Hale

She fid, he fid, I fidn't
Nah, I am right for 8 SPD now, pushys free ship too hard go past. I'll hold off on the 9spd if dale needs it

moorey

call me Mia
Seems there’s a queue forming for this shifter then....
@Plankosaurus, you sound sorted? I’ve got @wkkie in need, followed by @ausdb.
I’ll make them mud wrestle for it if you’re passing. Smart money is on the big unit Wkkie.

nathanm

Eats Squid
I'll be selling soon a X0 9 speed shifter, 11-34t XT cassette and X0 9 speed medium cage derailleur and chain to suit if anyone is in need.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Seems there’s a queue forming for this shifter then....
@Plankosaurus, you sound sorted? I’ve got @wkkie in need, followed by @ausdb.
I’ll make them mud wrestle for it if you’re passing. Smart money is on the big unit Wkkie.
Is it green enough for wkkie though?

No worries, let them scrap over it, I'm pretty happy to let Matty suffer with SS now that he's getting a bit better at riding

I've got a couple of cassettes here too if they're useful?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Is it green enough for wkkie though?

No worries, let them scrap over it, I'm pretty happy to let Matty suffer with SS now that he's getting a bit better at riding

I've got a couple of cassettes here too if they're useful?

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Cool. Technically @wkkie asked first, so I’ll just check in with him.

ausdb

Being who he is
All too confusing for me, at some stage I'll be looking for a 9sp shimmy shifter to go on sons old bike for when daughter gets big enough to ride it. At the moment need to get sons 26er project finished before his birthday. At current rate of engagement by his little sister in learning to actually ride a bike i think I have a few years up my sleeve....

So no sob story from me, I'm out

Last edited: