Wanted - 9speed shifter/derailleur (Found / Sold)

moorey

call me Mia
What is that mr @moorey ? is it new? Looks painful.
It WAS 2 very small plantar warts I’ve had for years than didn’t bother me. A month ago I listened to my wife and started using an over the counter treatment. I’m told this is part of the process of it eating out the core, and that after 12 weeks they will be fully healed. I just want my tiny, painless plantar warts back.
They are the reason I forced myself to ride up all the stuff at Silvan that I would have preferred to walk up...walking is out of the question at the moment. :(

ausdb

Being who he is
It WAS 2 very small plantar warts I’ve had for years than didn’t bother me. A month ago I listened to my wife and started using an over the counter treatment. I’m told this is part of the process of it eating out the core, and that after 12 weeks they will be fully healed. I just want my tiny, painless plantar warts back.
They are the reason I forced myself to ride up all the stuff at Silvan that I would have preferred to walk up...walking is out of the question at the moment. :(
Thanks for going over and above this week to get the bits on the way for the young bloke.